Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don’t have Ferman site access but are we basically just waiting on announcement at anytime now?

Advertisement
Mesidor is a proven commodity , Who played at a P5 conference at a high level. Mims is a 5 star who hasnt proven anything.
Cant dispute that, but you can project players and Mims projection is high with time as a true freshman in the SEC. As I stated earlier, we need Mesidor but I just dont believe we need him more than Mims.

Advertisement
Cant dispute that, but you can project players and Mims projection is high with time as a true freshman in the SEC. As I stated earlier, we need Mesidor but I just dont believe we need him more than Mims.
I kind of do. We have at least 2 serviceable tackles right now. I think we have a much more glaring need at DE.

Advertisement
I kind of do. We have at least 2 serviceable tackles right now. I think we have a much more glaring need at DE.
We have one real serviceable tackle in Zion, Scaife has proven to be not good enough. I agree with your assessment that we needed DEs, but we already got the German, Moultrie(sp?), and Agunde. Mesidor would allow more flexibility and is probably better than both the German and Moultrie, but we have at least addressed the position. We need Mims and Mesidor, I just think Mims would be more a priority.

GIF by Rick James

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back