Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hot take - Mesidor is a more important get than Mims
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Anyways this sounds like cope because of how things look, we just went thru a turnstile getting our QB hurt first game last year. We need all the help we can get to protect our franchise QB..

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Anyways this sounds like cope because of how things look, we just went thru a turnstile getting our QB hurt first game last year. We need all the help we can get to protect our franchise QB..
The line did improve as the season went on. Obviously this team needs a bookend tackle but the D Line struggled generating a decent pass rush last season all year. D Line is the bigger issue right now.

Advertisement
The issue is that he is a walk on that was put on scholarship when we are going to be short on scholarships.
We're not going to be short on scholarships. If we were, and we need to free one up to bring in an impact guy, we would. Are you really that naive?

Advertisement
I will say that IMO, he instantly becomes a top 3 defensive player on this team.
From a performance standpoint, agree. Think there are more with higher ceilings, but it’s splitting hairs.

We need Mesidor he is a need but not as big as Mims. We need a RT and we need DEs, but we have already gotten 3 in the portal. This kid is a big pickup, big but if I had to choose, I choose Mims. Another reason is that we need to keep TVD upright, he can will us to victories.

Advertisement
We're not going to be short on scholarships. If we were, and we need to free one up to bring in an impact guy, we would. Are you really that naive?
Why did you have to throw in the last line. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. We are currently at 87 scholarship players with Ragone on scholly. This is after TAC and Cody left. If we bring in Mesidor and Johnson as expected, that means we need to have an additional 4 kids leave. You just said Ragone doesn't belong in the 2 deep but you are giving people **** for wanting him to be one of the 4 that get pushed out? There will be more incoming transfers after the spring also.

To me, chantz and Elijah could hold down the SDE, barring injury. But, why not stack chips?

We need Mims. We don't have anyone like him on OL. Him and Logan/Rivers is a big combo on the right side.

More than a RT or SDE, we need a NT

Advertisement
Who told you that?
Sarcasm button was pushed. I bring nothing of substance to the table. Although I may have played a very large role in derailing the Mims thread stating Minnie Driver was from Detroit.

99.9% of my posts are jokes, quips or asking about parades. .01 is about hockey because I actually bring some value to that subject.

We need Mesidor he is a need but not as big as Mims. We need a RT and we need DEs, but we have already gotten 3 in the portal. This kid is a big pickup, big but if I had to choose, I choose Mims. Another reason is that we need to keep TVD upright, he can will us to victories.
Mesidor is a proven commodity , Who played at a P5 conference at a high level. Mims is a 5 star who hasnt proven anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back