Akeem Dent at Hard Rock

Advertisement
How could any kid with the opportunity to go to UM stick with FSU right about now? Should be a no-brainer really, because that program is fvcked.

Advertisement
Sperman reporting he met with DB coaches 3 hrs before game. Seems to think this speaks to serious consideration for flip.

Advertisement
at Hardrock. Came with his mom and girlfriend. Sat with coaches for almost 3 hours - talking, had lunch.
Thanks Hoya but what I meant to ask was where was it reported. I dont know who the **** Ferman is and I like to read the entire article for myself so that I can feel the vibe and make my own opinions about it.

Advertisement
Thanks Hoya but what I meant to ask was where was it reported. I dont know who the **** Ferman is and I like to read the entire article for myself so that I can feel the vibe and make my own opinions about it.

Spermman runs Canessport.com

I heard him talk about it on a pod cast he did last night. I don't think he wrote an article - Canesport Gary Ferman. He takes questions and answers - has guests, etc. Your standard podcast. spoke a bit on Stevenson and Dent last night. My take on what he said was Dent must be serious to invest that kind of time in a "spontaneous visit" of sorts. What comes out of it remains to be seen.

Advertisement
This is from AI 24/7
WELLINGTON, Fla. – Palm Beach Central five-star cornerback and Florida State commit Akeem Dent took a surprise unofficial visit to Miami last weekend for the Hurricanes' beat down of Savannah State. The Under Armour All-American was accompanied on the trip by his mother and girlfriend.
"It was good," Dent told InsideTheU on Friday. "I had some good conversation with all the coaches."
Dent, who is ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 4 cornerback prospect this cycle, was spotted pregame talking on the sidelines with head coach Mark Richt and a few players. He was also seen chatting with cornerbacks coach Mike Rumph and defensive coordinator Manny Diaz.
"I might be planning on getting back there some more," Dent said.
Dent wouldn't confirm whether or not he intends to take an official visit to Miami, but made it clear that at least one person inside his camp is a fan of the Hurricanes.
"Mama dukes loves it there," Dent said. "She loves the coaches more than anything if I can say one thing ... I think [Coach Richt] and [Coach Rumph] are good guys. They are very family oriented."
Dent was previously committed to UM, but backed off that pledge last March and eventually committed to FSU where his brother, Adarius, is a walk-on wide receiver. He however hasn't been up to Tallahassee this season.

Well I’m always weary of recruits who decommit. But I guess it was a family situation.
But if he isn’t bag chasing imo he’s way more than welcome to join the young lions.
Remember young man, wolves run in packs. Lions join a PRIDE.

Attachments

• 5A717623-47DA-4748-AD43-B13360341397.jpeg
    5A717623-47DA-4748-AD43-B13360341397.jpeg
    437.3 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back