StoneWallLoungeCane Senior Banned Joined Sep 18, 2016 Messages 4,460 Oct 5, 2018 #141 Yeah that sounds right. Room for Georgia or Auburn or a sleaze bag school.
TexasCane90 Senior Premium Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 16,165 Oct 5, 2018 #142 Tony Perps said: Where did I say that? Why do CIS posters love arguing with themselves over stuff nobody said? Click to expand... I never did but I’m saying we do the same We might not be able to cover an entire football team but we get ours
Tony Perps said: Where did I say that? Why do CIS posters love arguing with themselves over stuff nobody said? Click to expand... I never did but I’m saying we do the same We might not be able to cover an entire football team but we get ours
88 All American Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 11,438 Oct 5, 2018 #143 Zbrod95 said: Ivins said we have a better shot than people think because Bama won’t have room. Still got three Bama CB’s today. What’s weird is Wiltfong never moved his Miami CB... Click to expand... Bama oversigns. They always find room
Zbrod95 said: Ivins said we have a better shot than people think because Bama won’t have room. Still got three Bama CB’s today. What’s weird is Wiltfong never moved his Miami CB... Click to expand... Bama oversigns. They always find room