Akeem Dent at Hard Rock

Advertisement
It would be great if he flipped to Miami and it’s something that he went to this game. But even I would be shocked if he didn’t succumb to the bag game. Won’t be FSU, but I don’t think it’ll be Miami either

Saw where Ivins posted Dent was at the game today. Maybe this FSU thing is smelling like the pits and he senses it.
Yes that clown Spiegelman that writes for LSU has him going there but heck anyone that looks like a condom left out in the rain does not garner much faith.

It would be great if he flipped to Miami and it’s something that he went to this game. But even I would be shocked if he didn’t succumb to the bag game. Won’t be FSU, but I don’t think it’ll be Miami either
Bama

Advertisement
Man Akeem Dent is clearly about that bag life an will end up Bama or whom ever drops the last bag.

Now these are the Dents I see when I think Miami talent.
e5854153e429509fc3032f4539382b88.gif

Last edited:
Man Akeem Dent is clearly about that bag life an will end up Bama or whom ever drops the last bag.

You want to post big girls that’s fine, at least make them have a decent face.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sweet mother of Mary what is that thing

Advertisement
Saw where Ivins posted Dent was at the game today. Maybe this FSU thing is smelling like the pits and he senses it.

I said it in another thread. It not FSU stinking up the joint. It's that FSU's bag man are not paying a dime to help Taggart get studs anymore. They have seen enough and will drain FSU of their recruiting salary cap. Considering that FSU looks like a sh*t show there is no way FSU is keeping any top recruits without receiving a bag for it.

As for Dent. Stay away... the dude **** near let it slide out his own mouth that FSU was the highest bidder. No point of wasting resources trying to recruit him he is clearly in it for the green.

Attachments

• 1281006138_dancing-homie-gets-hit-by-ice-cream-truck.gif
    1281006138_dancing-homie-gets-hit-by-ice-cream-truck.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Is it possible that Akeem was just referring to FSU’s turnover purse when he slipped and said It was going to take a bigger purse, I mean bag to get him??

Wow this biach face could stop a clock....you know she’s ugly when you got an *** like that but your more interested in turning your head to save you the vision of that face than looking at that ***...

Advertisement
Back