Akeem Dent at Hard Rock

Stop it. You would not know what know do with that

Don't embarrass yourself I am well equipped for job. I have been chasing big women since my Italian 3rd grade teacher (you know the type young pretty professional, that people come at with that bull crap about baby you would be gorgeous if you lost weight.) .

tumblr_p8uri6XHFp1wdjzc7o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t want him cuz he’s worried about if his walk on brother is gonna get pt or not. Worry about yourself youngblood.

Don't embarrass yourself I am well equipped for job. I have been chasing big women since my Italian 3rd grade teacher (you know the type young pretty professional, that people come at with that bull crap about baby you would be gorgeous if you lost weight.) .

No one cares about your creepy taste in women. Take it to the WEZ and stop ruining this thread.

Advertisement
The dude is smart.
He knows that being committed to FSU has zero leverage at this point and decided to do what all the other recruits do: start flirting with the U.
Nothing gives the usual suspects shakier knees than a 5 star visiting the Canes.

Dent would be moronic to choose FSU over us. FSU’s Defense is going to be garbage real soon. Urkel is a clown. Miami’s depth is bad and playing time is guaranteed, let alone possibly starting eventually next season. Momma would be happy. You can still enjoy home cooking for Sunday dinner.

I think her face can do the unthinkable and destroy Luke Cage

No bs bro id let her destroy my face before i destroy her insides.

But **** if Jessica Jones strong *** pvssy can't break down Luke Cage I seriously doubt a badonkadonk can

Advertisement

That's it!! Paranos you have my vote for president.

Advertisement
3 starting DB spots next year are open... Flirt with whoever you want but they realize who's leaving..

Akeem could instantly compete with Blades Ivey and Gilbert next year for the other spot

At safety the same could be said with Tyrique and Gurv/ Amari

I wouldn't say Akeem probably concerned about his brother playing time opposed to his brother prob just doesn't like the coaches lol but obviously those rumors aren't going to come out that he doesn't like the coaches for his own sake.

His brother is a walk on, they cant be that surprised that he isnt playing can they? Hope mom keeps him home but that bag will help her get to and from bama

Advertisement
The dude is smart.
He knows that being committed to FSU has zero leverage at this point and decided to do what all the other recruits do: start flirting with the U.
Nothing gives the usual suspects shakier knees than a 5 star visiting the Canes.
Simply This ^^

I said it in another thread. It not FSU stinking up the joint. It's that FSU's bag man are not paying a dime to help Taggart get studs anymore. They have seen enough and will drain FSU of their recruiting salary cap. Considering that FSU looks like a sh*t show there is no way FSU is keeping any top recruits without receiving a bag for it.

As for Dent. Stay away... the dude **** near let it slide out his own mouth that FSU was the highest bidder. No point of wasting resources trying to recruit him he is clearly in it for the green.
Yep used us as a place holder to start and drive up the bidding.

Advertisement
Back