AJL isnt out yet.

WhoDat

Junior
Sounds Like Angelo may still get in.

“I haven’t made up my mind (on graduating early) because I’m planning on doing track so I don’t know yet,” Jean-Louis said. “What happened was ever since my freshman year, I didn’t take a Spanish class. I guess you need two years of a foreign language to go to a four year college. I had to catch up with that but I’m taking the classes online now.”

“I’m visiting Miami on January 20th with Jontavious Carter and A.J. (Leggett),” Jean-Louis said. “Most likely, I’m also going to go on visits to LSU and West Virginia. Those will be in January but I haven’t set them up yet.”

“That’s pretty cool because I already have a former teammate there in Shane (McDermott),” Jean-Louis said. “Now we have another one from my class that I already have a bond with. Gabriel brings a lot, like he never gives up and he goes full speed every play. He’s really aggressive and he loves football so he just loves to be out there playing. He definitely brings it every game and that’s what the fans should know about him.”

Advertisement
We better pray that he does get in. You gotta wonder if its really just that Spanish class that is holding him up, a lot of people was making it sound worse than just one class.

A ******* spanish class?!

Gen Ed requirements are the dumbest **** in college. This ***** shouldn't need spanish to get into college just like a ******* engineering major doesn't need to take an anthropology class in college. Waste of everyone's time.

I really hope he gets in. Regardless of what happens with us, hes an ESPN150 recruit and that keeps us relevant to the general public.

Advertisement
You can't go to Miami if you can't speak Spanish.

how would you get around anywhere? :newman:

Advertisement
“I’m visiting Miami on January 20th with Jontavious Carter and A.J. (Leggett),” Jean-Louis said.

What?!

Exactly What????^^^^^^

How can Leggett visit if he is not getting into school? Does Miami even allow kids to visit who don't have their transcripts in order?

Very interesting. Hopefully we all jumped the gun and these two by the grace of god can get into UM (fingers crossed).

thumbnail.aspx

Advertisement
We really need this kid to get his **** together. And if he can bring Leggett back with him, oh man!

“I’m visiting Miami on January 20th with Jontavious Carter and A.J. (Leggett),” Jean-Louis said.

What?!

Exactly What????^^^^^^

How can Leggett visit if he is not getting into school? Does Miami even allow kids to visit who don't have their transcripts in order?

Very interesting. Hopefully we all jumped the gun and these two by the grace of god can get into UM (fingers crossed).

I think this interview came last night or this morning before AJ made it official.

Advertisement
i have a feeling he just hasnt had that "conversation" that AJ Leggett just had with Paul Williams earlier last week as of yet

Advertisement
Back