Ajay Allen RB from Nebraska hits the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t have a problem with this take.

They’re banking on his upside & adding another body to mostly tattered RB group.

He’s not coming in to start, he’ll be apart of the committee with Parrish, while also giving CJJr time to get developed & acclimated into the Offense.

He’s an insurance take, because unfortunately you just can’t bank on Chaney making it through a full season healthy, maybe he will, but it’s not a risk you bet on.

Advertisement
would love to add this kid, he is senior film is nasty..very explosive and he’s got great lateral agility

He’s a RS FR correct? Big time transfer pick up if so. Possible starter some day and resolves a huge depth issue.

I'd like this for two reasons. 1) Making inroads in Louisiana and 2) Fletcher and Johnson are true fresh, Chaney has been bit by the injury bug, Citizen won't be ready for the start of the year, and Parrish got banged up last year and can't rely on him for 20-25 touches a game.

Advertisement
Joe ain’t jumping over anybody, let alone two people in a row.
Bruh....If he looked at the plays at :57 and at 1:20..... and saw Yearby, he's either trolling or smoking crack. I don't remember Yearby ever doing something like that.... and Yearby was a pretty good RB, for us, when we didn't have the best team around him.

Meh, another Yearby
TV gif. Tyler James Williams as Gregory from Abbott Elementary looks around nervously before staring straight at us.

Advertisement
I'd like this for two reasons. 1) Making inroads in Louisiana and 2) Fletcher and Johnson are true fresh, Chaney has been bit by the injury bug, Citizen won't be ready for the start of the year, and Parrish got banged up last year and can't rely on him for 20-25 touches a game.
He also helps us with his boy Mr Richard.

Bruh....If he looked at the plays at :57 and at 1:20..... and saw Yearby, he's either trolling or smoking crack. I don't remember Yearby ever doing something like that.... and Yearby was a pretty good RB, for us, when we didn't have the best team around him.
Question:
Did Yearby leave early years ago so he could get drafted, can’t remember what team he’s playing on or what round did he go .
Haven’t heard his name in couple years , please share .

GOCANES

I don’t have a problem with this take.

They’re banking on his upside & adding another body to mostly tattered RB group.

He’s not coming in to start, he’ll be apart of the committee with Parrish, while also giving CJJr time to get developed & acclimated into the Offense.

He’s an insurance take, because unfortunately you just can’t bank on Chaney making it through a full season healthy, maybe he will, but it’s not a risk you bet on.
ubi est Lucius Stanley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back