AJ Legget

Advertisement
Laff and a lot of people(not on this site) was saying he would be an early entree. Bet they backtracking now.

Advertisement
Academics has been a concern with him since we took his commitment. Don't know why this news would surprise anyone.

Advertisement
We need him in this class now IMO... if he goes off to JUCO or Prep we will most likely never see him again.

Prep, I can handle. He'd just be moved to a January '13 recruit.

Kid is special...need him as a 'Cane.

JUCO? Ehhhh.

Man if him and Leggett both don't get into Miami it hurts this class pretty bad.

Yeah, no getting around it. If this is the case then the staff is really going to have to work to get after some DB's. Dixon and Grimes just became even more important IMO.

Man if him and Leggett both don't get into Miami it hurts this class pretty bad.

Yeah, no getting around it. If this is the case then the staff is really going to have to work to get after some DB's. Dixon and Grimes just became even more important IMO.

Agreed missing on that kind of athlete hurts, especially when he is probably physically ready to contribute right now. Makes Dixon, Grimes more important pieces of the puzzle.

Advertisement
Academics has been a concern with him since we took his commitment. Don't know why this news would surprise anyone.

It was with glue feet as well, but with our luck we got him in. Also, needing to prep for a year is much different than juco.

Should be visiting West Virginia this weekend. The good news...his grades are fine. He's qualified. Now just have to get him to graduate and through clearinghouse but he's going to UM with no doubt in his mind. Of course, they are just kids and who knows what may happen, but he told me it's UM and that's it. We're getting started on getting all the paperwork together to get him through clearinghouse A.S.A.P. All the schools are cooperating with regards to this.

Advertisement
Great news to hear. Any idea on why he's visiting WVU of all places and where else he's going to be visiting?

I know he went to FSU. I don't know if he went yet, but I remember him mentioning Nebraska, I think that's next month at some point. He was supposed to go to OSU a few weeks back, but had some personal stuff pop up. As you can imagine, he's being recruited hard by everyone right now and his season just ended, so he's busy playing catch up. If I had to name a #2, I would list FSU, obviously.

Advertisement
Back