AJ Legget

Bakas is full of **** and I'll tell him to his face and spit in his face right after.

So let me get this straight, as a 14-15 year old freshman, while attending the NUC at Ransom in 2009, he ran a 40 somewhere around a 4.65. Then months through a year after that, he went to a strength coach for training on his speed. How to come out of your stance, running on your toes, balancing and leaning your body, etc. Then you throw in 3 more years of organized football. And the kid's 40 time is slower by .2 seconds, despite an impressive physical development? Kid lacks athleticism? Has he seen his tape?

Wow at the spin job. His grades are fine, his transcripts are a mess because of all the moving (only one more, from Gulliver to Homestead wash is fault) and we all knew it was going to pose a problem. He was working hard to get it in line with a few other parties, but apparently UM has concerns.

Advertisement
Guys Guys Guys, lets me tells u bout EJ Leggetts. You sees, he been to five schools in for years, so as u can c dat means he's not too aflectic enough to play at the Universitys at Miami. If not, y would he be all over Dade Countys to get his schoolin done? No upsides obviously.

fbj4fbjpg.png

Advertisement
Back