Air Noland

Advertisement
I’m not a fan of lefties but he’s looks to have a high ceiling. I haven’t looked at the ‘24 class yet but I’m sure he’ll be one of my personal top guys.
...not a fan lefties? They have a built in advantage in "ALL" sports.
Boxing - hard to pickup that knock out punch
Baseball - who do they use to pitch to big time hitters? Lefties, and they have longer careers
Basketball - turnaround and fadeaway jumpers are indefensible
Football - a lefty QB is more fluid rolling left and throwing across the field than a righty rolling right and throwing left. In fact, most righties have to stop and set to make the throw. (before you argue this, do your research)

You're not a fan of lefties?!?!? Why?

...not a fan lefties? They have a built in advantage in "ALL" sports.
Boxing - hard to pickup that knock out punch
Baseball - who do they use to pitch to big time hitters? Lefties, and they have longer careers
Basketball - turnaround and fadeaway jumpers are indefensible
Football - a lefty QB is more fluid rolling left and throwing across the field than a righty rolling right and throwing left. In fact, most righties have to stop and set to make the throw. (before you argue this, do your research)

You're not a fan of lefties?!?!? Why?
I don’t have to do any research on the physical advantage. Name me off the top of your head how many lefty QBs have had a ton of success in P5 football…there lies the answer in itself.

Advertisement
I don’t have to do any research on the physical advantage. Name me off the top of your head how many lefty QBs have had a ton of success in P5 football…there lies the answer in itself.
Lol! There's not gonna be many, Screwball.
Why? Because most people are right handed.

If you don't like lefties, please say why? Is there a disadvantage to being a lefty in sports?

Considering only 10% of the population is even left handed.. Steve young, Michael Vick, Kenny stabler, tim Tebow, tua, boomer esiason. Those are NFL players, but all would have had nice college careers to make it to the NFL.

There was also a very good NAIA lefty once upon a time as well.. 😎

If you don't like lefties, please say why? Is there a disadvantage to being a lefty in sports?
I don’t like lefty QBs but I like Noland . Let me guess? You’re a former ****** lefty QB?

Lol you seem personally offended about me not liking lefty QBs

Advertisement
Considering only 10% of the population is even left handed.. Steve young, Michael Vick, Kenny stabler, tim Tebow, tua, boomer esiason. Those are NFL players, but all would have had nice college careers to make it to the NFL.

Isn't kellen Moore left handed

Advertisement
I don’t like lefty QBs but I like Noland . Let me guess? You’re a former ****** lefty QB?

Lol you seem personally offended about me not liking lefty QBs
Name me 5 right handed LG's off the top of your head! 🤣

****** Left Handed QB's stick up for each other!

I can name some. There’s Lefty Driesell.

C2169078-0F0C-4A9C-9C71-5A2EB07C45FC.jpeg

And there’s Lefty Ruggiero from Donnie Brasco.

B72E747B-3F86-4AC1-877E-C27F16A59BAA.gif

Advertisement

Tim Tebow??....He gives Circumcisions Left handed??....Jesus "One Slip" Christ.....

Is it possible you are built backwards?…I mean…left handed? He didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.

By the way, you also forgot creativity in golf as well, right hemisphere being used and all of that ****.

Is it possible you are built backwards?…I mean…left handed? He didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.

By the way, you also forgot creativity in golf as well, right hemisphere being used and all of that ****.
Oh yes, I am a proud lefties and wouldn't have it any other way. And no Sir, you did not hurt my feelings. I was simply responding to an empty idiotic statement. Good day Sir!

Advertisement
Back