Air Noland

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Offense he plays in they throw the ball a lot like Ocala. Effortless delivery and throws a really catchable ball like Perry but probably doesn’t have a ton of arm strength.
he has plenty of arm-talent and is a better passer. Also, look at his base when he throws and how he flips his hips. He's much more refined than N'kosi and appears a little more than Jacurri as well. Athletically, he's somewhere between the two.

I’m one that follows trends and patterns along with actual evidence… I predict this thread will be flooded with tears soon enough.

Advertisement
Air Noland and Langston Hughes (also where Horton plays) won the 6A State Championship game last night.

Noland finished the game 18-of-21 passing for 263 yards and three touchdowns passing to go with the one rushing touchdown. For the season, Noland finished with over 4,000 passing yards, 55 touchdowns and just four interceptions.

I know Gaby mentioned this is the #1 target QB for us.

That was a fun game to watch, I wish I knew he was Miami's target for 2024 when I watched it. Hughes' offense and talent just looked unstoppable for most of the game. I think Noland was named player of the game.
GERDis will still be OC at Miami.

Josh on him already??

Advertisement
I’m not a fan of lefties but he’s looks to have a high ceiling. I haven’t looked at the ‘24 class yet but I’m sure he’ll be one of my personal top guys.

Highly decorated HS QB, but not sure he's No. 1 target. Surrounded by a ton of talent & out-class everyone they play, so really important to fully evaluate the kid. Also sounds like Auburn is in the mix, which makes sense based on close proximity and Auburn alums on HS staff.

Advertisement
Back