Ahmonn Richards

Advertisement
Yeah, I heard he might miss all of this season and next

Night time brings out the trolls

He's been sitting out almost 6weeks. I don't know what it is but players at UM always seem to have long recovery times regardless of injury. He should 1000% ready by now. If not then redshirt him.

Advertisement
Richt said he still hasn't done any full-blown practices yet.

I got blown up on the board before BC saying I was nervous about this injury. Been four weeks since then and he still isn't doing full practice? Hamstring injuries suck.

Advertisement
Sit him as long as your have to. My question is, why were we told he was getting close 3 weeks ago? Did he tweak it again or was it all fake News and he actually has a serious tear in his hamstring?

Advertisement
I did read some report today calling him questionable but it was on Facebook so I didn't give it much credit

Advertisement
Got to be careful with hamstring injuries or you can hurt it even more if it's not fully healed. I think some are overreacting though. Richards was in full pads today and Probably is getting slowly back integrated in practice

Got to be careful with hamstring injuries or you can hurt it even more if it's not fully healed. I think some are overreacting though. Richards was in full pads today and Probably is getting slowly back integrated in practice

Yep, the issue with hamstrings is that you really can't play unless you're 100%, and trying to come back before then can aggravate the injury.

It's not like an ankle or shoulder sprain where you can just play through the pain.

Richt obviously doesn't want Richards to play until we absolutely need him, but I'd think he'd play a decent amount the next 2 weeks

Going through Canes stuff on YouTube earlier and saw part of the RAB post game presser and Richt said Richards tweaked his hamstring that week and the play he scored on was actually the first time he had gone full speed, so this has been an issue for at least 9 months.

Advertisement
Back