Ahmonn Richards

I want to see more of Langham.

The guy looks like he should be a dominant player.

Just give him the **** ball.

1044%20Football%20UM%20vs%20Bethune%20090217

Advertisement
I want to see more of Langham.

The guy looks like he should be a dominant player.

Just give him the **** ball.

1044%20Football%20UM%20vs%20Bethune%20090217

Crown Rok! You were one of the few guys rallying for Langham while everyone else was trashing him and calling for him to get kicked off the team.

I'm 100% cool with being proven wrong.

If Langham, Gray, Rosier succeed and I look like an ******* - I can take it.

Wrong? How would you be wrong if a guy you were supporting succeeds? You were tough on Gray, but so was everyone else.

Advertisement

Wrong? How would you be wrong if a guy you were supporting succeeds? You were tough on Gray, but so was everyone else.

Oh, well maybe I wasn't being clear enough with Langham because he's been on my lists for a long time.

However, I did say he should be moved to TE. Turns out I was wrong about that too.

Anyway, not that anyone cares but here's my latest list of people I think should be jettisoned into orbit following the season:

QB - none
RB - Gray
WR - none
TE - none
OL - Milo
DL - Fines
LB - McCray
DB - none

kudos to the staff for weeding out the undesirables, and even turning some of these kids into real football players.

Advertisement
Anyway, not that anyone cares but here's my latest list of people I think should be jettisoned into orbit following the season:

QB - none
RB - Gray
WR - none
TE - none
OL - Milo
DL - Fines
LB - McCray
DB - none

kudos to the staff for weeding out the undesirables, and even turning some of these kids into real football players.

How bout ol' boy George Brown

Got some soft shouldered beaches in here.

Just stating facts. Go back and look at players who have been injured and look at their recovery time and their performance after. We've got guys like Darrion Owens who can't even move almost 2 years lost surgery. People forget he was a plus size athlete at Oakleaf that had the feet/ hips to many positions. His recovery is still in process and the way it looks... he won't be counted on much. Sad truth

Then you look at guys like Chubb from UGA or even Duke Johnson. Recovery time was quick and they performed post surgery big time.

It has always seem that players here tend to be injured longer and have longer recovery time here. Now, I get it-- all injuries are different and all athletes are different. But go back and look guys that had injuries.

As far as the Coley comment goes. Kid was ultra talented, but he disappeared his sophomore and most of his junior season. Look this **** up. You had fools on here saying he would reach Andre Johnson level status. I can recall Dmoney saying he'd be the most decorated WR to walk through THE U. Coley was often injured and had hamstring injuries constantly. Yea he showed up in our biggest games and the times he shined it was awesome.

Long story short we need AR on the field and 3(pro)-4 years. Not just our biggest games and disappear for half the career.

Just stating facts. Go back and look at players who have been injured and look at their recovery time and their performance after. We've got guys like Darrion Owens who can't even move almost 2 years lost surgery. People forget he was a plus size athlete at Oakleaf that had the feet/ hips to many positions. His recovery is still in process and the way it looks... he won't be counted on much. Sad truth

Then you look at guys like Chubb from UGA or even Duke Johnson. Recovery time was quick and they performed post surgery big time.

It has always seem that players here tend to be injured longer and have longer recovery time here. Now, I get it-- all injuries are different and all athletes are different. But go back and look guys that had injuries.

As far as the Coley comment goes. Kid was ultra talented, but he disappeared his sophomore and most of his junior season. Look this **** up. You had fools on here saying he would reach Andre Johnson level status. I can recall Dmoney saying he'd be the most decorated WR to walk through THE U. Coley was often injured and had hamstring injuries constantly. Yea he showed up in our biggest games and the times he shined it was awesome.

Long story short we need AR on the field and 3(pro)-4 years. Not just our biggest games and disappear for half the career.

What's your point? Other than saying different players have different types of injuries, different lengths of recovery times, different after-effects after they return from the injuries, and different performance levels, I'm not sure I understand your point. This is true everywhere. Serious question. I honestly don't get what you're saying.

I'm sure he cold play if he needed. He would've played against FSU on the original date. Just don't see the need to rush him into action.

Advertisement
21 days between games—not to mention the disarray stemming from Irma—for a program that hasn't sniffed the ACC Coastal (let alone a conference title), while losing seven in a row to Florida State? Dude, nothing is "like a bye week" for these Canes. Gonna take every ounce of focus this season for UM to go next-level and become an elite team again.

Advertisement

QB - none
RB - Gray
WR - none
TE - none
OL - Milo
DL - Fines
LB - McCray
DB - none

How bout ol' boy George Brown

We need Fines and Brown for Depth...trust me, I would love to shït can those two plus Jahir Jones...McCray Cray plays special teams...I think. I love how the DB death chart was purged this offseason, solid moves.

I thought you were being sarcastic in your previous post. I'm pretty sure Langham was on Rok's chopping block list.

What's your point? Other than saying different players have different types of injuries, different lengths of recovery times, different after-effects after they return from the injuries, and different performance levels, I'm not sure I understand your point. This is true everywhere. Serious question. I honestly don't get what you're saying.

I was just stating facts for the people who were down voting my previous post regarding injuries and AR bring like Coley. Simple as that.

Advertisement
Back