Ahmonn Richards

We don't even need him for Toledo... THis is like a bye week for us

That. Is. Not. The. Point.

We said the same thing about BC. We said oh he'll be back next week.

It's a lingering issue that doesn't have a definitive timetable. I won't feel comfortable about his status until he gets back on the field for a game.

Advertisement
Be great to have him, but we will need Thomas and Harley to get enough reps to help vs FSU in case he can't go then

Be great to have him, but we will need Thomas and Harley to get enough reps to help vs FSU in case he can't go then

This. I wouldn't expect to see him this week. I'm hoping for him to return for Duke but not counting on it. I'm certain he will play vs FSU. Hope the kid heals up sooner than later. This offense needs him.

The ones urging to not play him are the same ones who are gonna claim "sophomore slump" when he only has 600 yards receiving this year

Advertisement
Players expect him to go.

NeImS5O.gif

Advertisement
Sit him as long as your have to. My question is, why were we told he was getting close 3 weeks ago? Did he tweak it again or was it all fake News and he actually has a serious tear in his hamstring?

Ya dude he has a VERY SERIOUS tear.. won't make a return this season.. lmao in what world would they lie to us about him having an injury? If he had a serious tear they wouldn't string us along and make us believe he's coming back soon LOL..

Advertisement
He won't be 100% this year which sucks. But I have no doubts about his guts and FSU will need to be ready.

Advertisement
He's been sitting out almost 6weeks. I don't know what it is but players at UM always seem to have long recovery times regardless of injury. He should 1000% ready by now. If not then redshirt him.

You realize he has only missed a glorified scrimmage. If he is the goods as it appears "Ahmonn" is a 3 yr. and NFL guy anyway. If he is available for 1 play this year it still makes sense to burn the shirt. As far as the injury, I have had hamstring & groin issues. They are being super smart waiting as long as possible because the only way to test it is full throttle. If it's not 100% when you do, all the off time is wasted. Back to square 1 which means a 75% explosive player all year.

Advertisement
Back