Ahmmon Richards commits (2016)

He looks too stiff to be a WR. He looks like a safety.

I doubt he would start over Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins, Snealson, Berrios, Tyre Brady, Darrell Langham, D'Mauri Jones, Terrell chatman, and if they commit, (Calvin Ridley & Devante Peete, Newblood, & Freddie Pinder). That's a lot of competition.

stiff?? wtf.
respectfully disagree bra.

Advertisement
You lost me on that first statement bro

I doubt he would start over Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins, Snealson, Berrios, Tyre Brady, Darrell Langham, D'Mauri Jones, Terrell chatman, and if they commit, (Calvin Ridley & Devante Peete, Newblood, & Freddie Pinder). That's a lot of competition.

Just to give a slight update on lil steven newbold he played alot of running back yesterday but also played the entire 4th quarter at quarterback as well as time at receiver and special teams. I spoke with big steve abd he told me he had over two hundered yards all purpose and also punished a few dudes on kick offs. Lil fam is going to beast this year thats one hundred.

Advertisement
Richards is the type of two way star that finishes as a high 4* to 5* recruit as an athlete.

Just find it comical some schools are jumping on him now after the season he just had. I know he's a 4* on recruiting services already but he's extremely underrated still.

Can be a star on offense or defense.

Richards is the type of two way star that finishes as a high 4* to 5* recruit as an athlete.

Just find it comical some schools are jumping on him now after the season he just had. I know he's a 4* on recruiting services already but he's extremely underrated still.

Can be a star on offense or defense.

I just hope we dont pull another rudolph

Advertisement
I had to bump this thread!

Kyle Libard had stated that AR15’s money position was gonna be DB in college. You can’t make this stuff up.

Kid has always been dynamite with the ball in his hands.

Could he have been an outstanding DB? Yes, in my opinion. He is just that gifted.

But to say that his “MONEY” position was gonna be DB was pretty ridiculous.

Also, very low number of upvotes when he first commited.

Last edited:

LOL

Advertisement

This might have been the WORST post in the history of CIS!

I nominate it for the WOAT Hall of Fame!

Not surprised that it came from maurice3p. Guy was full of gems!

Kyle Libard had stated that AR15’s money position was gonna be DB in college. You can’t make this stuff up.

Could he have been an outstanding DB? Yes, in my opinion. He is just that gifted.

Hey, he looked pretty good tackling the duke DB on Rosier's pic LOL.

Advertisement

I was wrong but (here comes me qualifying me being wrong) my comment was made about a year and a half out from him signing & when we had a bunch of 2016 WRs so it seemed they wanted him at db to keep the numbers balanced - similar to rudolph.

Glad hes on offense right now haha

Kyle Liburd is also a teenager. I hope nobody is putting any stock into his analysis.

ive heard from some people close to his situation that he would be an even better safety then wide reciever!!!

Kyle Liburd is also a teenager. I hope nobody is putting any stock into his analysis.

Good post!

...and this is why I always like to watch film myself, not rely on what some reporter says.

Even a guy like Ariz. I appreciate all of the work that he does and respect him for it.

But, having said that, I don’t think that he is a very good evaluator of talent. He’s hyped up too many guys whose game film was average just because they were highly rated.

Advertisement
Back