Advertisement
4A0A9A25-76D2-43B4-B7B6-D5E31D2A5C81.jpg

Attachments

• 39E510BC-B969-4323-9904-E8DF28EF2D6B.jpg
    39E510BC-B969-4323-9904-E8DF28EF2D6B.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Advertisement
It's a hobby. If you care about sports at all that type of logic makes no ****in sense. They are game changers regardless of age. Why make an account here at all if this is your sentiment? I don't go to golf forums telling them to go get laid instead of watching big golf tournaments. How about you go get laid instead of caring what others' hobbies are?

so your hobby is to obsess where an 18 year old kid is going to end going to college. you must be one on those weirdos on social commenting on their every post.

You’re an even bigger dork, as your hobby is obsessing over guys who are obsessed with recruiting.

Peter departure has everyone in this board in looking silly. going to be worse than canesport in a few months

Let me get this straight! You created a username and password on a website designed to provide information on 18 year old kids, then voluntarily clicked on, and commented in, a thread which sole existence is for people to talk about where certain 18 year old kids may be going to college.

And then proceeded to give people sh*t for obsessing where these kids go?

Seems like an odd place to be for someone who doesn't care about 18 year old kids?

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ******* pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses . Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

so your hobby is to obsess where an 18 year old kid is going to end going to college. you must be one on those weirdos on social commenting on their every post.

You’re an even bigger dork, as your hobby is obsessing over guys who are obsessed with recruiting.

Peter departure has everyone in this board in looking silly. going to be worse than canesport in a few months

Let me get this straight! You created a username and password on a website designed to provide information on 18 year old kids, then voluntarily clicked on, and commented in, a thread which sole existence is for people to talk about where certain 18 year old kids may be going to college.

Seems like an odd place to be for someone who doesn't care about 18 year old kids?

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ******* pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses . Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

I could care less about what they ordered for dinner. Their dessert choice is the only thing that matters.

Advertisement

Proud to say I was the first NEG

Why would deejay tweet about 2019 kids and the pipeline when he’s hosting Chatman?

Advertisement

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ****ing pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses . Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

Boo this man

Advertisement
AU is Not for Auburn

It's not for ****in' gold either though, is it?

Lol. Far too clever but I like it. It’s for another academic institution In the US.

Man i was sure i was on it with the Gold hahah. [MENTION=2545]Classic[/MENTION] looks like we were both wrong.

What does the AU stand for? American in DC?

Yup. Gotta give it to you for the gold one - I should have stuck with that!

I've thought that for a few years now. Too funny. I dated a girl who went to American so i went down to DC often. DC is a great city, traffic sucks getting there, but metro and taxis make it one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back