AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
TC will be on campus Friday with his family - per Ivins' new article.

Here's the blurb about us:

Campbell will make his way down to Coral Gables with his parents on Friday.

“I just want to see the whole campus and hang with the guys," he said.

Miami head coach Mark Richt and a number of UM assistant coaches sat down with Campbell on Wednesday. The message was simple.

“He was just talking about how the school gives you opportunities beyond football and how I would be a fit. He also said that it's home."

__

He didn't say much about any of the other schools either.

Advertisement
Wow.

That Chatfield update is not good.

For the gators...

He said he barely talks to our coaches and likely won’t be coming this weekend.

How is that bad for the Gators?

False...He said he didn't talk to coaches much that particular day, and he said he wasn't sure if he will make it down.

Why twist the quote around like that?

You are correct.

My mistake.

Can someone ban the nystate guy permanently, his posts are a bunch of negative nonsense that he states as a fact

DSJ post Campbell’s. If y’all thought Chatfield was hard, wait til you read Campbell’s. At least ours is a bit more positive.

Advertisement
TC’s article just came out, basically says he’s coming down to hang with ours guys here this weekend and see all of campus and that he thinks highly of Georgia coaches and players....didn’t say much about Bama

TC’s article just came out, basically says he’s coming down to hang with ours guys here this weekend and see all of campus and that he thinks highly of Georgia coaches and players....didn’t say much about Bama

Us and UGA were basically the same...

some recruiting amateurs here with a week until NSD

Peaks and valleys on the days leading up to NSD, one day we getting everybody....the next we getting nobody

every **** year, I'm just chillin

Advertisement
Has Nesta had an OV to UM? Lol.

Can someone ban chosen? He’s a either a troll or retarded.

Now Florida is suddenly in the picture?

This makes me think that Chatfield is gone to Florida because why else would Nesta consider UF unless it to play with Chatfield there?

Listen, NSD is on the Feb. 7th. If we whiff on everyone Rumph needs to be gone on the 8th and Coach Kool is officially no longer this untouchable coach on staff.

Nesta going for the hat trick and not feeling good on chat. I still think we lose Surtain and Camp but that's just the pessimist in me.

Literally almost the exact same...With that being said I would say rn it’s 50-50 but we gonna close hard this weekend that’s for sure!

Advertisement
I don't know how this will end, but the fact that we are still in the competition beats the **** out of sitting on the sideline and watching other schools duke it out for these kids.

This.

We have no shot at Campbell. Outside shot at PS2.

Yes your team doesn't have a shot. The hurricanes on the other hand have a shot

Pete’s last update on Campbell before leaving was we had no shot.

What’s changed?

is he coming down for a visit?

So that automatically qualifies us as having a shot?

Yes. And Pete never said we had "no shot" at Campbell. In fact, this is what he said about Campbell:

Until he actually sets up an official visit to Coral Gables, I will consider him a long shot, and even then it will be tough.

You're changing his words to fit your agenda.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back