AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
How long are these visits normally? I figured they would each get their own night.

School, in-home, official? Plenty of time. You don't want to shoot your entire load in one setting. Keep them wanting more...

It’s not uncommon for there to be multiple staffs visiting the same night this close to the close of a cycle. You hear stories of them passing each other on the doorstep.

I’m sure none of them prefer it, but for a brief moment the player has all the power.

Bama shook

UGA shook

Tenn coming in late

Their staffs and Media people/sources have no idea what is going on - guessing at this point

All I know is that Miami is going to AH and In-Home with all 4. Plus 3 out of the 4 (maybe all 4), will be OV'ing this weekend

To me it sounds like we are riding the right wave at the right time. Just gotta close the deal

Last edited:
How long are these visits normally? I figured they would each get their own night.

School, in-home, official? Plenty of time. You don't want to shoot your entire load in one setting. Keep them wanting more...

I imagined it would be a several hour personal touch event. Guess its a feel on how long would be just enough for the sales pitch but not wanting to tick them off by not leaving soon enough.

Remember Harbaugh doing a sleep over at one recruit's house though that is way on the extreme side.

The rub for me is when you x4 it. If its even just an hour personal time and then an hour of dinner then that is 5 hours.

All this has me feeling good - however, one thing that bothers me is the amount of times we've lost out to Alabama. Its a recurring thing. Who have we gone head to head with Bama and won? Jhovante Dean?? That sure worked out in our favor.

We have to find a way to beat Bama in a serious recruiting battle - and once we do, it will create momentum for future classes. To be the man, you've got to beat the man.

Advertisement
All this has me feeling good - however, one thing that bothers me is the amount of times we've lost out to Alabama. Its a recurring thing. Who have we gone head to head with Bama and won? Jhovante Dean?? That sure worked out in our favor.

We have to find a way to beat Bama in a serious recruiting battle - and once we do, it will create momentum for future classes. To be the man, you've got to beat the man.

We didmt battle them but i bet they wish they had michael jackson

Artie
Chad
AR82
Pope
Hall

All say hello, for starters. [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]

Deon Bush, Ahmmon Richards, Chad Thomas, Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
Starting to think it’s gonna go down the way franchise said. If he’s meeting with all 4 at the same time, they already telling him “coach, we’re committed.”

I’m thinking there will be a signing day surprise where all 4 put on the UM hat and or TO chain like franchise said and proclaim they’ll be spending the next 4 years wearing the TO chain at the U.

Artie
Chad
AR82
Pope
Hall

All say hello, for starters. [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]

Fair. However, they have smoked us for the 5-stars, with the exception of Chad Thomas. Pope only flirted with them and the Gaytors - I don't think there was any serious considerations. But we are splitting hairs - u know what I mean - WE HAVE TO WIN THIS ROUND!!!!!

Starting to think it’s gonna go down the way franchise said. If he’s meeting with all 4 at the same time, they already telling him “coach, we’re committed.”

I’m thinking there will be a signing day surprise where all 4 put on the UM hat and or TO chain like franchise said and proclaim they’ll be spending the next 4 years wearing the TO chain at the U.

Did you just make a positive comment?

Advertisement
4/4. Get your victory cigars ready.

Absolutely!!! Its hilarious how the confidence of these writers is dwindling. Nobody knows where they are going now that Miami is up to bat. Get ready for this walk off grand slam boys _2.animated36.gif

Get all four of them together and tell them like it is. Come join the family and be part of the resurrection. You can be great playing somewhere else, but you can only be legendary playing for the U! Who do you identify with? Bear Bryant? Maybe Herschel Walker? Or are you like Shawn Taylor? Ed Reed? Antrele Rolle? You know where you need to play.

Boom! and we are a few players like them from running college football for a long time. Don't mess it yung bucks.

Me make a positive comment? I’m never negative towards players or coaches. Wrong guy.

Advertisement
TIFWIW

I work with Campbell's aunt up here in Jax and she stated UGA is not the threat but actually TENN after his recent visit to Knoxville but is leaning UM

I want to believe you simply because you have Nathanial essex aka Mr. Sinister as your advatar.

I refuse to even acknowledge we have a chance at Surtain but I bet we get the TC. And that would be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back