AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Crazy to think we may have a better shot at Surtain than TC. Not that I’m mad, both are mega studs and we need at least one.

We're getting both of them, so, technically, we have an equal shot at both.
I hope Chise is right ! WAIT Chise is always right.... lol ... Chise just poking at you... Something Right did with Pink and Shaq was each got an in home meeting ... then we all went out to dinner together... merge the families at the same time now we are all really close

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Crazy to think we may have a better shot at Surtain than TC. Not that I’m mad, both are mega studs and we need at least one.

I hope Chise is right ! WAIT Chise is always right.... lol ... Chise just poking at you... Something Right did with Pink and Shaq was each got an in home meeting ... then we all went out to dinner together... merge the families at the same time now we are all really close

Chess, not checkers.

While things are becoming a little more optimistic, it's hard for me to believe we are landing everyone - at least with the information available thus far. I guess we will see after this weekend (which admittedly I didn't even think would happen) - but I'm not sold that we are landing any of these kids yet until there is something concrete outside of our lunatic fan base message board that we have a legit chance here. We got all the fake insiders, the "TIFWIW" posts, the crazy conspiracy and the blind hope to set up for a nuclear meltdown

Bama was really assure of themselves .. Clemson and Ohio State were pushy.. only did in Home visits with Auburn and Miami and would have done visit with UGA but Right was already at UM

Advertisement
While things are becoming a little more optimistic, it's hard for me to believe we are landing everyone - at least with the information available thus far. I guess we will see after this weekend (which admittedly I didn't even think would happen) - but I'm not sold that we are landing any of these kids yet until there is something concrete outside of our lunatic fan base message board that we have a legit chance here. We got all the fake insiders, the "TIFWIW" posts, the crazy conspiracy and the blind hope to set up for a nuclear meltdown

They've played it perfectly this long. They're not going to blow the signing day event now.

You will not get anything concrete until they all pull on the turnover chains simultaneously on signing day. They'll do an O'Jays spin move and all have on the chain.

Pastor Richt needs to throw some of that religious stuff Momma AH4's way, too. Works every time.

Yep. Ask her if she minds if he sits next to her son in church every Sunday morning.

I think that was a Bobby Bowden line. It sure worked for him.

Really glad u mentioned this. Its been asked, but I never saw an answer. And I'm sorry If I missed it. But if he had visited Shaq & Pink at the same time, at your house, would it have counted for both of their in home visits? Obviously I'm asking now because of the Chatfield - PS2 situation. But no doubt it'll come up again down the road.

Don't do this to yourselves hahaahah. Not saying we don't close all all 4 but it shouldn't be your expectation right now.

Advertisement
My sauces tell me that Richt is planning to do a sleep over, ala Jim Harbough, with Surtain tonight.

Only thing I want to know is if the Savage himself Todd Hartley is going to be there tonight?
If he is there tonight its a done deal.

Something Right did with Pink and Shaq was each got an in home meeting ... then we all went out to dinner together... merge the families at the same time now we are all really close

This is really interesting and i can dig it.

When I first heard the news of all 4 in-homes being today, I didn't like it. I still don't like it if it means that Richt is scheduled to be at one house at 5, another at 6, etc. It's too rigid and doesn't allow for flexibility of added individual time at each house.

If he is somehow setting it up so they are all together then that could be really good if the reason behind it is to leverage the vibe the staff has been getting that individual and family encounters have already been sufficient and it's time to go all-in selling them on coming as a group

They've played it perfectly this long. They're not going to blow the signing day event now.

You will not get anything concrete until they all pull on the turnover chains simultaneously on signing day. They'll do an O'Jays spin move and all have on the chain.

I hope so. It would certainly be a first for me to see it play out that way. Every time there are rumors of trolling or a grand plan they turn out to be fake hope that we make up to make ourselves feel like we have a chance. I'm just gonna ride this one out. 10 years into this and there are still things that happen that make you say WTF

Advertisement
Let the pastor go in and lay the ground work for a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#watchthefinish

Advertisement
TIFWIW

I work with Campbell's aunt up here in Jax and she stated UGA is not the threat but actually TENN after his recent visit to Knoxville but is leaning UM

I'll take your word for it, but that is very hard to believe

Unless he just has had a strong relationship with Pruitt and that's why he even liked Bama in the first place

Campbell loved his OV with TENN which came after UGA's OV. Just relying what was said to me

Go to UT and become another Tyler Byrd or go to UM and be another first round pick in a long line of first rounders

Byrd is like a 5th string wr now that tells you everything

Only thing I want to know is if the Savage himself Todd Hartley is going to be there tonight?
If he is there tonight its a done deal.

Hartley is coming and bringing a sleeping bag.

From what people are saying some if not all 4 of these families are already close. At least the players are. From your experience is there enough time for the 4 of them to each get their own private meeting then go out to dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back