AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Get all four of them together and tell them like it is. Come join the family and be part of the resurrection. You can be great playing somewhere else, but you can only be legendary playing for the U! Who do you identify with? Bear Bryant? Maybe Herschel Walker? Or are you like Shawn Taylor? Ed Reed? Antrele Rolle? You know where you need to play.

hurricanes-db.jpg

SileoJr., give us the deets on the OV tonight. Will it be in the same house? Separate visits?

Advertisement
Pastor Richt needs to throw some of that religious stuff Momma AH4's way, too. Works every time.

Get all four of them together and tell them like it is. Come join the family and be part of the resurrection. You can be great playing somewhere else, but you can only be legendary playing for the U! Who do you identify with? Bear Bryant? Maybe Herschel Walker? Or are you like Shawn Taylor? Ed Reed? Antrele Rolle? You know where you need to play.

View attachment 57798

Bingo.

TIFWIW

I work with Campbell's aunt up here in Jax and she stated UGA is not the threat but actually TENN after his recent visit to Knoxville but is leaning UM

Advertisement
This is where greatness in recruiting happens. I hope after all 4 in home all the boys. Come together before the OV and realize together yo the home team wants us all this badly and we can be local legends forever by staying home and dominating. This is the time fellas

TIFWIW

I work with Campbell's aunt up here in Jax and she stated UGA is not the threat but actually TENN after his recent visit to Knoxville but is leaning UM

The whole family has an unlimited ****nal of smoke grenades that they're unleashing on unsuspecting spectators

All together? Separate?

If they were still up in the air, I would think Richt would want private time with each. Maybe he does both?

Any ideas fellas?

Advertisement
I think it would be cool if all of the coaches took the bus and went to all 4 houses with all 4 in attendance.

All the critics would be googling "Is that a violation? That can't be legal!!!) LOL

giphy-downsized.gif

Advertisement
TIFWIW

That would actually **** me off more than if we lost him to UGA. At least with Georgia you could understand Campbell maybe buying into the hype of committing to the program that just played for a national championship. What exactly does Tennessee have to offer?

Imagine the coaches pulling up in the busses with the team on them shaking them back and forth like before the hurricane walk, pulling up to thier houses. All the players get off of the unis holding the players Miami jersey saying we need you. I think that would be pretty hard to not commit to lol

Last edited:
TIFWIW

The whole family has an unlimited ****nal of smoke grenades that they're unleashing on unsuspecting spectators

Tennessee has hardly anything to sell at this moment so I have no idea where that came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back