AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Yeah franchise is confusing on this. He follows recruiting but usually doesn’t get into predictions or make claims. He either knows or is just ******** with people. I’m going with the the former b/c I want to believe.

All this has me feeling good - however, one thing that bothers me is the amount of times we've lost out to Alabama. Its a recurring thing. Who have we gone head to head with Bama and won? Jhovante Dean?? That sure worked out in our favor.

We have to find a way to beat Bama in a serious recruiting battle - and once we do, it will create momentum for future classes. To be the man, you've got to beat the man.

Deon Bush, Ahmmon Richards, Chad Thomas, Gurvan Hall

Throw in Artie Burns

I should of been more clear - I meant 5-stars out of high school. Artie, Deon, AR82 are all great players, but they were not 5 stars out of high school.

Bottomline: We gotta win against Bama head to head for 5-stars. Plain and simple. Once we can do that, then this program can go to the next level, IMO.

Those guys were studs and were wanted by everybody. Does it ******* matter how many ******* stars are next to their name? Christ Almighty, stop swinging off of Bama's nuts. Rather than focusing on one program we need to fend off, we need to keep everybody from cherry-picking players from South Florida. We need to put up the mythical "fence" and start having these kids thinking about Miami before they think about anywhere else. We're almost there.

Advertisement
All this has me feeling good - however, one thing that bothers me is the amount of times we've lost out to Alabama. Its a recurring thing. Who have we gone head to head with Bama and won? Jhovante Dean?? That sure worked out in our favor.

We have to find a way to beat Bama in a serious recruiting battle - and once we do, it will create momentum for future classes. To be the man, you've got to beat the man.

Throw in Artie Burns

I should of been more clear - I meant 5-stars out of high school. Artie, Deon, AR82 are all great players, but they were not 5 stars out of high school.

Bottomline: We gotta win against Bama head to head for 5-stars. Plain and simple. Once we can do that, then this program can go to the next level, IMO.

You are going to keep changing the rules until you get the result you want I see. He flew in on a helicopter last year to impressive one of the players we just signed. Make no doubt about it he wanted a lot of them very badly. You are in full troll mode.

Only thing I want to know is if the Savage himself Todd Hartley is going to be there tonight?
If he is there tonight its a done deal.

Hartley is coming and bringing a sleeping bag.
I think Hartley being there is important. Not only because he has been successful in landing his targets or because of the energy he brings but because of the ace in the hole. Him being able to say I turned down twice my salary to stay and finish building this. And you guys are the final pieces to the puzzle. The U Part lll

Throw in Artie Burns

“Let me change my argument because it was dumb”

Advertisement
AWu3WsP.gif

Throw in Artie Burns

You are going to keep changing the rules until you get the result you want I see. He flew in on a helicopter last year to impressive one of the players we just signed. Make no doubt about it he wanted a lot of them very badly. You are in full troll mode.
Yep

Not to mention, who the **** is surprised that we were losing five stars to Alabama under our last coaching staff?? I would have been surprised to beat alabama with Golden in charge

Richt is clearly already shifting the recruiting edge, keep in mind bama has 5 national championships in a decade these kids grew up hoping for a bama offer. Let it play out and Richt will have us there soon

I will admit I’ve never been so confused about a kid’s recruitment than these 2 kids. What gives me pause is having one of the GoATS to Velcro them up (chise) double down on getting these guys. I’ve never known chise to get that committed in recruiting (same goes for sileo or less so bc I don’t know him). Which makes me think - either they know something that nobody else knows, are saying it bc they are trying to will it to happen or they are massively trolling. Of those 3 things, the first is most likely. This should be an interesting finish.

They’re not the only ones that knows something that everybody else doesn’t know.

Advertisement
Starting to think it’s gonna go down the way franchise said. If he’s meeting with all 4 at the same time, they already telling him “coach, we’re committed.”

I’m thinking there will be a signing day surprise where all 4 put on the UM hat and or TO chain like franchise said and proclaim they’ll be spending the next 3 years wearing the TO chain at the U.
There I fixed it for you.

Last edited:
I will admit I’ve never been so confused about a kid’s recruitment than these 2 kids. What gives me pause is having one of the GoATS to Velcro them up (chise) double down on getting these guys. I’ve never known chise to get that committed in recruiting (same goes for sileo or less so bc I don’t know him). Which makes me think - either they know something that nobody else knows, are saying it bc they are trying to will it to happen or they are massively trolling. Of those 3 things, the first is most likely. This should be an interesting finish.

Chise has said he doesn’t know. Just following the visits and trends, which does point to a good ending for Miami.

Sileo is the key. Fingers crossed he ain’t trolling.

Advertisement
I know, right?

No whammies, no whammies, no whammies...

Starting to think it’s gonna go down the way franchise said. If he’s meeting with all 4 at the same time, they already telling him “coach, we’re committed.”

I’m thinking there will be a signing day surprise where all 4 put on the UM hat and or TO chain like franchise said and proclaim they’ll be spending the next 4 years wearing the TO chain at the U.
Are you referring to the OV this weekend? Is it confirmed that Chatfield is coming for unofficial visit with the other 3?

Assuming the in house is with all 4 at the same time - I would imagine at this stage in the cycle - Richt knows whether or not these kids want to play together...and if they didn't, I can't imagine why meeting with all 4 at once would be beneficial. And, I don't think it's so he can convince them to play together at this point.

If they do want to play together - it seems pretty clear where that would be. And, if they're all on campus this weekend. Well, there you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back