AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I mean Mrs.Surtain tweeted that they loved the visit I know it's not much but just curious did she do it for all the other OV's?

no, her tweet following the UM visit was "more better" that following the clemson and bama visits.

Advertisement
ivins w literally the worst article he's ever posted

didn't want to call out this stampini so he hedged on nesta while mentioning that everyone at AMH (he's spoke to) has said cane and he's texting the canes group chat lol. just say ur friend is wrong and make him a lock

Advertisement
I don’t know where Tyson will sign on Wednesday, but the notion that he is some sort of done deal and a lock to UGA is wrong based off what I was told tonight. He has not decided on a school yet.

No idea either. Bunch of guessing.

Advertisement
Lol I'm going to have to wait to Wednesday to see how dumb Andrew Chatfield really is before I believe the dumb **** I'm reading regarding his recruitment.

This fool said my hands are going to be in the dirt lol I guess he don't want his nails getting dirty lol smh I'm sure the staff saw Chatfield like I see him smh NEXT!!

Some kids know they are offered to get teammates maybe he feels that. In any case who cares how you get the scholly run with it.

Coaches not 100% sure but Nesta was texting in the Storm18 group chat today and sources at AH are saying Cane.

Dam. First time it's been reported that the coaches don't feel good about him.

this is where we do miss pete bc they have diff sources at UM and at AH. i don't think coaches were ever nervous (it sounds like stampinis report is making ivins hedge because they're the same company and he doesn't want to call him a troll)

Advertisement

Coaches not 100% sure but Nesta was texting in the Storm18 group chat today and sources at AH are saying Cane.

Dam. First time it's been reported that the coaches don't feel good about him.

It didn’t say the coaches didn’t feel good just not 100%, which I think is bull crap.

Coaches know he is signing with Miami the guy was recruiting Chatman on the official for crying out loud.

Advertisement

It said some of the folks in coral gables which can be anybody, not coaches specifically . Quit adding words

Ivins probably interviewed elderly women in Coral Gables under the guise of adding "folks in coral gables" to his article. Upon their declaration of "I have no idea who the **** Nesta is", Ivins' eyes glistened as he realized he had just struck gold- he had the heralded quote he needed for his latest article.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back