AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
This is what stampini says
Florida is getting enough positive feedback from Miami defensive tackle commit Nesta Silvera to continue to pursue the Top247 prospect. The Gators have a pretty deep defensive line board, but it’s clear Silvera is also one of UF’s top targets up front. The Gators have plenty of connections to Silvera’s high school, American Heritage-Plantation, and look to be in a great spot to land his teammate Andrew Chatfield. UF is leaning on those relationships in hopes of swaying Silvera in the eleventh hour.

How are they continuing to pursue him during a dead period?

It's not a no contact period. Also seems like they are going through "connections" at AH.

I can't say why but I've never worried about Nesta. I could be completely stupid, but I have never thought he was a flight risk.

Gates in same position we in We hoping Nesta sways them to us. If Nesta flips I would have him tested for Heroi n or Coke.. That fentanyl is mean mutha****er

Florida is getting enough positive feedback from Miami defensive tackle commit Nesta Silvera to continue to pursue the Top247 prospect. The Gators have a pretty deep defensive line board, but it’s clear Silvera is also one of UF’s top targets up front. The Gators have plenty of connections to Silvera’s high school, American Heritage-Plantation, and look to be in a great spot to land his teammate Andrew Chatfield. UF is leaning on those relationships in hopes of swaying Silvera in the eleventh hour.

It’s incredible how useless the 247 reporters are. Stampini said absolutely nothing and was vague enough to where he won’t be called out for anything.

Silvera is a great prospect. But they'd likely be relying on him running as a true NT, which he is not.

He has the potential to be a 1st rounder and a 3 and out under Kool in a 4-3.

Having said that, these AH kids are throwing up a lot of smoke. I have no clue where they all end up. I think Chatfield goes UF and Nesta stays with Miami.

Campbell and Surtain Jr. are the harder ones to get a read on.

Serious question, anyone know if Mullen even went in-home with Nesta?

Advertisement

Silvera is a great prospect. But they'd likely be relying on him running as a true NT, which he is not.

Having said that, these AH kids are throwing up a lot of smoke. I have no clue where they all end up. I think Chatfield goes UF and Nesta stays with Miami.

Never saw anything on 247 about Mullen going in-home. His primary recruiters were Selder and Rumph, whom are at other schools now.

Chatfield-UF
PS2-LSU
Campbell-UGA

You scared money!! Always have been always will be! That is one thing I can always count on

Who the **** are you?

Your daddy!

So you're in middle school? Good to know.

Scared money..we've been on this board relatively the same amount of time.. But by your post count I wonder if you really get off the site at all.

Advertisement

He went home with your mom

It’s incredible how useless the 247 reporters are. Stampini said absolutely nothing and was vague enough to where he won’t be called out for anything.

Exactly

Exactly

To his credit he somehow managed to make one of the best defensive linemen in the country sound like a JAG.

Advertisement
https://www.diehards.com/miami/miami-andrew-chatfield-home-visit
Chatfield was hurt at first of not being offered by Miami, and then he’s alittle unsure about the scheme fit. Oh well it is what it is, he would have done great here playing Trent Harris role who led the team in sacks... No hard feelings he didn’t troll us like jobe or anything like that

I been watching his tapes he's not that good. I just don't want Florida to get any Miami kids any more. I don't think he would have ever started here.

these articles so full of smoke. That's how they get paid. It's a game, why ya'll fall for it.

Advertisement

Exactly

To his credit he somehow managed to make one of the best defensive linemen in the country sound like a JAG.

This was my first thought. It just shows that he has no confidence in getting him...none whatsoever. He is marginalizing the kid's worth to them throughout the entire article.

https://www.diehards.com/miami/miami-andrew-chatfield-home-visit
Chatfield was hurt at first of not being offered by Miami, and then he’s alittle unsure about the scheme fit. Oh well it is what it is, he would have done great here playing Trent Harris role who led the team in sacks... No hard feelings he didn’t troll us like jobe or anything like that

I been watching his tapes he's not that good. I just don't want Florida to get any Miami kids any more. I don't think he would have ever started here.

Disagree the kid has tools to work with. The issue I remember if correct was the staff was just trying to see how they would use him before they finally offered. I like that Trent Harris comparison . There is no doubt he has the stats against good competition. I'm with you though I don't want to see UF get anyone from down here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back