AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
[MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION]. or [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]. We know that you both can't share much about the visit. However, anything to make this Sunday get off to a great start will be much appreciated. I am over here like........

giphy (14).jpg

Took a stroll through the Grove passed by the Sonesta. Saw one of our recruits family out front packing up. To follow recruiting this late you need the hide of a mule to follow the twists and turns. The staff has all three for the last visit. That is a strong positive and all we really know until someone speaks.

Sitting down to breakfast. Nice view of Cloisters!... Wait is that Coach and ....

Advertisement
f*** the world if chatfield signs up for UF.....a program headed nowhere. can't see it.

Especially if Nesta is trolling UF as hard as we think he is. I still think they are building suspense for their big day. For OUR big day.

Doesn’t mean much but there’s a current run of UF cb’s with Chatfield.

If he didn't come by campus this weekend, it means something. Follow the visits.

He can still come UV the campus today. Seems like UF is just the hot team right...the Miami guys are still saying Miami.

i hope this kid doesn't make a life changing mistake here. No way in **** anything but a damaged ego is leading him to UF. Get on campus today and really ask yourself if you want to miss a chance to play a national championship at home for the home team.

Chatfield's documented visits to Miami or from Miami staff:

2 April 2016: UV to Miami

3 Sept 2016: UV to Miami

26 Nov 2016: UV to Miami

18 Feb 2017: attends junior day at Miami

8 April 2017: UV to Miami

10 June 2017: attends Miami camp

28 Oct 2017: UV to Miami

4 Nov 2017: UV to Miami

18 Nov 2017: UV to Miami

3 Dec 2017: Diaz, Banda, Rumph, Kul visit Chatfield

12 Jan 2018: Rumph, Kul visit Chatfield

12 Jan 2018: OV to Miami

15 Jan 2018: UV to Miami

All of the above per 247 sports

Interesting that Richt didn’t do an in-home.

He lives with Surtain...Wasn't he in on the in home with all of them this week? Richt and company in-homed with all of the AH kids Thrus night.

If he didn't come by campus this weekend, it means something. Follow the visits.

It means nothing. If you follow the visits then he has been at miami more than uf.

We've seen that movie a lot. You've been on here long enough to know. He comes by all the time but misses the last weekend with his boys? Could be nothing, but only logical to be worried unless you hear he was getting over the swine flu or something.

Advertisement
Question.. In the press conference Richt had when he spoke about getting a silent commitment. Was that during bowl season? Around when Surtain visited practise? I can't find the thread. Thanks
A 2019 player announced a commitment to us that same day. Think Burton or something. Either way hard to believe it wasn't whoever announced that same day

Ahhh didn't remember that. Thanks!

Guys ain’t **** getting leaked at this point. Just gonna have to hold onto your butts till Wednesday

It means nothing. If you follow the visits then he has been at miami more than uf.

We've seen that movie a lot. You've been on here long enough to know. He comes by all the time but misses the last weekend with his boys? Could be nothing, but only logical to be worried unless you hear he was getting over the swine flu or something.

His boys didn't take a unofficial while he was on his ov so why should he do it? And he said from the start he didn't know if he could make it because he had something to do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Guys ain’t **** getting leaked at this point. Just gonna have to hold onto your butts till Wednesday

I know that but my production will still decrease by 50% over the next couple of days

Chatfield's documented visits to Miami or from Miami staff:

2 April 2016: UV to Miami

3 Sept 2016: UV to Miami

26 Nov 2016: UV to Miami

18 Feb 2017: attends junior day at Miami

8 April 2017: UV to Miami

10 June 2017: attends Miami camp

28 Oct 2017: UV to Miami

4 Nov 2017: UV to Miami

18 Nov 2017: UV to Miami

3 Dec 2017: Diaz, Banda, Rumph, Kul visit Chatfield

12 Jan 2018: Rumph, Kul visit Chatfield

12 Jan 2018: OV to Miami

15 Jan 2018: UV to Miami

All of the above per 247 sports

CJ Henderson says hello.

Advertisement
If lets say Coburn and Chatman were in play does that push out Chatfield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back