AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
If this thread goes off the rails I'm just banning people. No warnings.

Well then, please let me be the first one you place a band upon.....

[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and others are a little too optimistic about our chances with some of our recruits. We should land all 4 of the players at American Heritage, but it probably won't happen. That is what every other fan base believes right now.

So, you/we should band those that disagree with this blind faith? Or should we just band those that don't say the thing we want to hear? Or should we band those that don't promote CMR in all threads?

It's a slippery slope you live on with this threat my friend. Die hard Canes fans can or can not post frustration or despair about their beliefs about what will happen on signing day...... I mean.... Isn't that what message boards are for???

MY ADVICE IS TO REGULATE UNWARRANTED AND IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOR, BUT TO BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

he has a point

create another thread if you have a dissenting opinion. the point of this thread is primarily to provide a designated space for new info regarding the ah4. it should be relatively quiet until new info comes out not constantly buzzing with bickering about their likely landing spots.

When was his offer?

If your trying to bring up the "late" offer, I personally think who gives an f... ask Bandy if he gives a f... any sensitive that is upset over a late offer should leave the area! That being said, the kid is still a tweener at 6'1". Ohio State trying to leverage him to get Nesta and when it did not work, they showed him the door. I'm not sold and I don't see him contributing until he is a junior. He doesn't really even have the speed needed for special teams. I wish him the best of luck. UF sounds like a good deal. He can hang out with his other friends while he watches from the sidelines his first 2 years.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;3230690 said:
If this thread goes off the rails I'm just banning people. No warnings.

Well then, please let me be the first one you place a band upon.....

@The Franchise and others are a little too optimistic about our chances with some of our recruits. We should land all 4 of the players at American Heritage, but it probably won't happen. That is what every other fan base believes right now.

So, you/we should band those that disagree with this blind faith? Or should we just band those that don't say the thing we want to hear? Or should we band those that don't promote CMR in all threads?

It's a slippery slope you live on with this threat my friend. Die hard Canes fans can or can not post frustration or despair about their beliefs about what will happen on signing day...... I mean.... Isn't that what message boards are for???

MY ADVICE IS TO REGULATE UNWARRANTED AND IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOR, BUT TO BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

he has a point

create another thread if you have a dissenting opinion. the point of this thread is primarily to provide a designated space for new info regarding the ah4. it should be relatively quiet until new info comes out not constantly buzzing with bickering about their likely landing spots.

Fairly certain this is the exact derailing OP and Indy are talking about. This back and forth has little, if anything, to do with AH4, but to create drama in the thread.

Back to the AH4. They seem like a sit back and wait group. All keeping it close to the vest or trolling with Nesta and a bit of Chatfield with the UF/UM back and forth.

Nesta and 1 DB is gold, but I am greedy and want Nesta, TC and PS2

Whats the word on Chatfield? He's the one I'm most concerned about. Can't have the Gators getting any Miami guys. I want them roped the f*** off from the state of Miami. They can have the 3 stars we dont want from the 305.

I cant believe that hes the one to worry about, I could of sworn that kid was a lock the minute we reached out.

He should have been offered in the spring , oh well

He should have been offered in the womb. It's the only way to be sure.

****ing SoFl divas.

Lol This idea that it matters "when" a player gets offered is hilarious. Chatfield is an everyday prospect, he had to earn an offer, he did... the end.

Advertisement
Please keep these threads on track. I haven't been posting in them cause it's a bunch of drama and bullshiz. Can't even keep up with anything that's actually important cause all the nonsense.

I suggest the ignore feature on nytrollstateofmind. Highly recommend it.

Please keep these threads on track. I haven't been posting in them cause it's a bunch of drama and bullshiz. Can't even keep up with anything that's actually important cause all the nonsense.

Never used it, can you tell me how, please? I will most certainly try it out with a few that post on here and bring nothing. Thanks!!!!

Never used it, can you tell me how, please? I will most certainly try it out with a few that post on here and bring nothing. Thanks!!!!

Click in 'ignore user' under a username and avatar. Then click 'yes' on next screen. You don't see that person's post anymore.

Advertisement
Good morning

74D279B6-A6EE-47A2-B43B-7FBFCA071D65.jpeg

Sorry. Tried using a gif but idk how.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nesta is the common denominator. He was front and center on all of those videos and pics. He is doing the job of the pastor and the staff and the former alumni. He’s carrying the UM flag and telling those boys to get on board and join in building the champion or leave and get beat by the champion. Nesta is a big nasty dog who is getting that **** cup of coffee!

Chatfield's documented visits to Miami or from Miami staff:

2 April 2016: UV to Miami

3 Sept 2016: UV to Miami

26 Nov 2016: UV to Miami

18 Feb 2017: attends junior day at Miami

8 April 2017: UV to Miami

10 June 2017: attends Miami camp

28 Oct 2017: UV to Miami

4 Nov 2017: UV to Miami

18 Nov 2017: UV to Miami

3 Dec 2017: Diaz, Banda, Rumph, Kul visit Chatfield

12 Jan 2018: Rumph, Kul visit Chatfield

12 Jan 2018: OV to Miami

15 Jan 2018: UV to Miami

All of the above per 247 sports

Interesting that Richt didn’t do an in-home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back