Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
need Colbert there to close the deal with these DB;s

"look what only one year there did for me"

mike Jackson's success as well

Advertisement
Clearing up missing info. Chatfield has a family thing today which staff knew about and still might show up tomorrow.
Stevenson might show up tonight to hang out. All grew vibes so far.

Wow, great news.

Thank you so much.

You already knew that and commented on it. Mods ban this MF to Bolivia

It's just his new shtick. Don't let it pull you in, bro. Trust in [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION].

NY's angle is very obvious: He's been a perpetually negative poster for some time but now is simply mocking posters and being a general nuisance.

If we didn’t get any but Nesta, would anyone really say we were “out recruited?” This staff has done all
They could do.

I’ll be thrilled if we get 3/4. I want Nesta and the cbs and Chatfield is extra. Really Nesta and one of the cbs and I’m good.

The rule is if u lose a recruit u got outrecruited, if the scoreboard says the other team won u lost. Thats just how it goes, effort doesnt mean anything if ur result in that effort is a failure. Thats the way I look at it at least.

Advertisement
Hmm last I had seen he was talking about how he told Shaq it was an honor for the coaches to trust him with TC
I did.. but TC requested Hightower...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This isn’t a bad thing. I see it as Tyson already has a bond with Hightower that hopefully pays off with a commitment in the end.

I don't know. Why wouldn't you want to be with a guy that has been in the program a while and can tell you what it is like vs. hanging with a newbie just like him? Maybe he is just there for a good time. Hope I'm wrong.

Yah I don't like it. Feel like if you wanted to really get a feel for the program and the school, you'd go with the seasoned vet. Hanging with your boy just sounds like it's all about having a good time. Hope I'm overthinking it.

You are...good God man.

They're all out together as a group anyway...

Advertisement
Sooooooooo what you're saying is that TC is being hosted by Hightower which in turn gives [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] the ability to be there and close with Closebert!

A.B.C Brooklyndee!

I did.. but TC requested Hightower...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This isn’t a bad thing. I see it as Tyson already has a bond with Hightower that hopefully pays off with a commitment in the end.

I don't know. Why wouldn't you want to be with a guy that has been in the program a while and can tell you what it is like vs. hanging with a newbie just like him? Maybe he is just there for a good time. Hope I'm wrong.

Yah I don't like it. Feel like if you wanted to really get a feel for the program and the school, you'd go with the seasoned vet. Hanging with your boy just sounds like it's all about having a good time. Hope I'm overthinking it.

You are...good God man.

They're all out together as a group anyway...

Chill....Time is a good poster.

Advertisement
33 pages.

Thread? AH4 updates.

Updates?

Nope. We got nuthin'.

And this is like the 4th AH thread this week. If we kept one thread, it would be Like 200 pages of basically nothing more than what AI has reported in a Couple of post.

View attachment 58002

Not sure if this tweet was discussed yet. Seems like they are really working Campbell and that makes me think Surtain is all Cane.

No need for this tweet... lots of holes in it, including Richt being the head coach at Georgia a lot of those years and di**riding Bama a little. Let's hope someone reels George in

Yup, our current coach was the head coach for nearly half of that time.

And they were God awful before got there. Point?

they set it up for the last weekend too, usually bama or a UGa (now with Kirby) wont allow that. We have a chance and to be honest im a mope but we should be favored to land them now and finally eat NSD and swing the tide to Miami is back. First u have to win on the trail then close now if we do this I can say we back for real
Real talk.

Richt isn’t an elite coach but he’s been an elite recruiter, especially if you give him time to cultivate relationships. He’s the type of dude a kid will be thinking about when they lay their heads down the night before Signing Day. They know he will have their back for real because he’s a genuine guy. He’s no bull**** and he’s the type of guy a family will feel good about.

I appreciate what you are saying but richt isn’t elite??? Man that’s crazy go look at Georgia’s history pre-richt and please pay amount to what they did about the resources they gave him!! He will win big with us because he will be given the resources needed
Elite is a pretty lofty word.

I think he’s been a very good coach, but not amongst the elite. Just my opinion though.

I would honestly say that elite is a very fitting description of CMR especially if you take the time to delve into how the athletic dept tried knee-capping him at almost every turn. It is impossible to win every contest against the elites when your own organization is hamstringing you before you ever enter the arena, but he won far more than he should have both off the field (recruiting) as well as on the field based on the level of support he was receiving. That is why I am so glad to see him return to the U and be succeeding as quickly as he is because it is exactly what he did at my alma mater but unfortunately they didn't value him or his contributions. The future is bright for the U both off and on the field with him at the helm.
Good stuff.

Like I said before “elite” may just have slightly different meanings to people.

I love me some Mark Richt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back