AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
tonight is gonna be a big night.

let's see if our current players can seal the deal and show these kids Miami is 10x better city than Clemson/baton rouge/Tuscaloosa

then let pastor richt do the thing tomorrow night and we should be good.

Still can't help but feel optimistic that we're the only school that is really in it for all three. Hopefully these kids want to play together, a bosh/wade/james trio

What a cool way to help close out....using already committed early enrollees from the very class the recruits are in. Whole nother level of closeness there. Being in the same year. I like it.

What a cool way to help close out....using already committed early enrollees from the very class the recruits are in. Whole nother level of closeness there. Being in the same year. I like it.

It’s a splendid tactic, that’s for sure.

SMH @ all you guys crowning Ivins...I figured what the **** it’s 10 bucks and our inside source left...i’ll bite. What a waste of money. His info is ok but I get more from the couple nuggets from the legit posters here.

And the main 247 writers are a complete farce.

Thank goodness this board exists. All of the AH kid information here is gold.

Advertisement
You don’t need to comment “thank you” and “god bless” and “thank you” again to three posts all recapping the same thing.

Stop it. You’re irritating as ****.

Thanks. Not irritating to comment how irritated you are at a "thank you." Pour some bourbon for yourself and sit down.

Impossible to speculate. Just as one could say its a bad look he doesnt want to be hosted by a vet, an argument could be made he preferred to hear firsthand from a fellow frosh how his experience has been this far.

we getting all 4

Move on and stop posting and stop being and irritating douche and passive aggressive, friend.

Advertisement
I did.. but TC requested Hightower...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This isn’t a bad thing. I see it as Tyson already has a bond with Hightower that hopefully pays off with a commitment in the end.

I don't know. Why wouldn't you want to be with a guy that has been in the program a while and can tell you what it is like vs. hanging with a newbie just like him? Maybe he is just there for a good time. Hope I'm wrong.

Yah I don't like it. Feel like if you wanted to really get a feel for the program and the school, you'd go with the seasoned vet. Hanging with your boy just sounds like it's all about having a good time. Hope I'm overthinking it.
I think he might feel that he clicks with Hightower and he doesn’t need to be convinced by a Vet. He wants to feel comfortable, so let him be comfortable if it helps us cash in. Sometimes new recruits might not click with Vets and might be turned off by them. Maybe he and his boy Hightower are dreaming on how they each can compete against each other and make each other better at practice. Remember they really jelled at the Army All-American game.
Agree

I did.. but TC requested Hightower...

This isn’t a bad thing. I see it as Tyson already has a bond with Hightower that hopefully pays off with a commitment in the end.

I don't know. Why wouldn't you want to be with a guy that has been in the program a while and can tell you what it is like vs. hanging with a newbie just like him? Maybe he is just there for a good time. Hope I'm wrong.

Yah I don't like it. Feel like if you wanted to really get a feel for the program and the school, you'd go with the seasoned vet. Hanging with your boy just sounds like it's all about having a good time. Hope I'm overthinking it.
I think he might feel that he clicks with Hightower and he doesn’t need to be convinced by a Vet. He wants to feel comfortable, so let him be comfortable if it helps us cash in. Sometimes new recruits might not click with Vets and might be turned off by them. Maybe he and his boy Hightower are dreaming on how they each can compete against each other and make each other better at practice. Remember they really jelled at the Army All-American game.

Good points.

tonight is gonna be a big night.

let's see if our current players can seal the deal and show these kids Miami is 10x better city than Clemson/baton rouge/Tuscaloosa

then let pastor richt do the thing tomorrow night and we should be good.

Still can't help but feel optimistic that we're the only school that is really in it for all three. Hopefully these kids want to play together, a bosh/wade/james trio

I like where your heads at but tonight is the night. The kids leave in the AM after breakfast. Hopefully Richt is doing brunch at his house with cakes that look like fax machines with UM LOI’s on them.

Advertisement
You don’t need to comment “thank you” and “god bless” and “thank you” again to three posts all recapping the same thing.

Stop it. You’re irritating as ****.

Your right. Thank u.

God bless.

Advertisement
If we didn’t get any but Nesta, would anyone really say we were “out recruited?” This staff has done all
They could do.

I’ll be thrilled if we get 3/4. I want Nesta and the cbs and Chatfield is extra. Really Nesta and one of the cbs and I’m good.

Clearing up missing info. Chatfield has a family thing today which staff knew about and still might show up tomorrow.
Stevenson might show up tonight to hang out. All grew vibes so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back