Ah3

Advertisement
seriously, if i was a cb and saw the performance miami's secondary turned in against Wisconsin I'd wonder about our coaching too. Not a shocker that two elite CBs chose what are likely the top two secondary staffs in cfb

Rumph must’ve ran his mouth pretty good about Miami before he got hired here. This shi.t doesn’t make any sense

Advertisement
That hurt! But, Miami still wins the ACC in 2018

not happening

we have to out score people and we don't the bosses up front to do it yet

not to mention our QB's are green

don't even get me started on the defense, never in my life have i seen quarterbacks do to diaz what they did those last 4 games

Y'all knew all this two weeks ago. If you are upset, it's your fault! Now maybe you fools will start listening to me. Shooting 100% dating back to Braxton Berrios picking Miami. Indy start banning all IP address associated with someone and anybody his loyal followers.

Advertisement
No doubt we have a great class but, the bottom line is batting 250 on the AH4 is not acceptable!

We don’t have a great class, STFU with that Don Bailey Jr nonsense

Disagree. It's a great class. Especially on offense. But it's not elite. It's a "Dominate the Coastal" class... not a National Championship class. We will probably finish around 7-10

Tyson Campbell to UGA.

This is the only kid who Im disappointed about. It will go away as soon as I start looking at work E mail in a few minutes, mainly because we're solid at DB in this class.

But the last minute shenanigans of SEC recruiting sometimes gets under my skin.

Advertisement
Still have a excellent DB class, but this has to change. We can't keep letting the best of the best go elsewhere.

Disappointing....

Today is the death of ALL of The CIS insiders....we can’t even count on family to give us info...lmfao

We get what we pay for,simple as that.funny how our insiders kept making fun of the other sites who actually get paid to learn info and had it for the most par right.

Advertisement
Lets move on fellas. Who knows how they will develop. Maybe our guys develop and become better players. Its a crapshoot anyways.

Terrible close....again. Lost Jobe and Surtain to Bama, one DT, didnt offer Divaad Wilson and he was joined by Campbell. Lol we might get one guy today. We’re rolling over those scholarships? Need a recruiter that is a closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back