Ah3

Advertisement
This is what happens when you lose your last 3 games. Were honestly lucky we had the early signing period or else there would have been a.ton of drama.

The last time we had a great day on Signing Day was like 2011.

I don’t follow recruiting much so I don’t really know. Why does Miami struggle so much on Signing Day with the kids that wait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
JR got nothing on table he is going to reach over and grab The U hat from infront of campbal

FAILl

Last edited:
The closing feels no different then the shannon or golden years. Lose top level S. Florida recruits and UM will be stuck in mediocrity until that changes.

Advertisement
ehh, still love our DB class aside from bethel, who may turn out to be serviceable.

signed two stud DTs. nesta was huge.

my biggest gripe is going to be on the linebacker and defensive end position

Advertisement
This is what happens when you lose your last 3 games. Were honestly lucky we had the early signing period or else there would have been a.ton of drama.

Our last 3 games didn't have anything to do with it. Campbell was never interested in us. The only reason we thought so was because some fringe family member said so. Y'all need to figure this **** out, man

Advertisement
The last time we had a great day on Signing Day was like 2011.

I don’t follow recruiting much so I don’t really know. Why does Miami struggle so much on Signing Day with the kids that wait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bags get dropped hard at this time, kids pro long there recruitment to see what schools are willing to do.

We won't ever be back at this rate. Can't keep the elite kids in Miami. They turn their back and get out of town as fast as they can. It is a **** good thing we have early signing day.

Advertisement
Back