Agude's got wheels......

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love seeing that smile on the young mans face. Some take it personally that these deserving young men are finally being taken care of. Some are acting like it’s their money lol. The players are benefiting, now they want to limit what they get and how much lol. Stop trying to limit these young men earning potential. IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even capitalists capped the salaries in the league. Can't do that now with NIL, or you'll still end up with bags + NIL. It's going to be carnage.

p.s., How ****ed would you be if you were Jermaine Grace and AQM? I hate the NCAA.
People are worth what someone is willing to pay them. If some dude has more money than he can spend and wants to blow it paying college football players, that’s how a free market works.

Even capitalists capped the salaries in the league. Can't do that now with NIL, or you'll still end up with bags + NIL. It's going to be carnage.

p.s., How ****ed would you be if you were Jermaine Grace and AQM? I hate the NCAA.
Really every college athletes who completed playing before now.
My nephew was a Mcdonald‘s high school all-american and Big 10 freshman of the year for Indiana University basketball. He would have made a mint had all that happened today instead of 6 years ago.

Advertisement
Really every college athletes who completed playing before now.
My nephew was a Mcdonald‘s high school all-american and Big 10 freshman of the year for Indiana University basketball. He would have made a mint had all that happened today instead of 6 years ago.

Noah Vonleh?

oprah-you.gif

Advertisement
Back