Agude's got wheels......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I the only one here who thought this thread was about his 40 time
No, first thing that came to mind was this.

Mickey Goldmill Rocky GIF - Mickey Goldmill Mick Rocky - Discover & Share  GIFs

Advertisement
Advertisement
NIL question. Are these cars or anything else given taxed? Like when you win something or awarded a work 'trip' and your taxed like ****! Just curious....

Thrilled for these young guys...they have earned it.

Advertisement
IU undergrad here (before JBJ’s time). Love JBJ though. Such great form on his jumper. IU could really use a shooter like him right now. Hope he’s doing well!
James has had a good career in Europe. He played 2 seasons in Italy and 3 seasons in Turkey. For a kid who had never left Indiana he is not a world traveler. It's been a great experience.

James has had a good career in Europe. He played 2 seasons in Italy and 3 seasons in Turkey. For a kid who had never left Indiana he is not a world traveler. It's been a great experience.

Good stuff. Met him at IU but he probably wouldn't remember. My son took a pic with him. My son was so excited when he saw him. I think my son was a high school freshman at the time. I'll see if I can dig it up. Glad to hear he's doing well.

I love seeing that smile on the young mans face. Some take it personally that these deserving young men are finally being taken care of. Some are acting like it’s their money lol. The players are benefiting, now they want to limit what they get and how much lol. Stop trying to limit these young men earning potential. IMO

Why should Miami players be limited, when the bag schools like Alabama and Georgia have been doing this forever, except with them it has NOT been above board.

This is above board and perfectly legal.

I’m happy for each and everyone of them.

May they enjoy these extra and legal benefits in good health.

Advertisement
Back