• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Agude's got wheels......

HOLISTIC CANE

"All Disease Begins in The Gut." - Hippocrates
I love seeing that smile on the young mans face. Some take it personally that these deserving young men are finally being taken care of. Some are acting like it’s their money lol. The players are benefiting, now they want to limit what they get and how much lol. Stop trying to limit these young men earning potential. IMO

DTP

Section 102
Even capitalists capped the salaries in the league. Can't do that now with NIL, or you'll still end up with bags + NIL. It's going to be carnage.

p.s., How pissed would you be if you were Jermaine Grace and AQM? I hate the NCAA.
People are worth what someone is willing to pay them. If some dude has more money than he can spend and wants to blow it paying college football players, that’s how a free market works.

AtlAtty

Recruit
Maude
Even capitalists capped the salaries in the league. Can't do that now with NIL, or you'll still end up with bags + NIL. It's going to be carnage.

p.s., How pissed would you be if you were Jermaine Grace and AQM? I hate the NCAA.
Really every college athletes who completed playing before now.
My nephew was a Mcdonald‘s high school all-american and Big 10 freshman of the year for Indiana University basketball. He would have made a mint had all that happened today instead of 6 years ago.

CANEMC

All-Big East
Really every college athletes who completed playing before now.
My nephew was a Mcdonald‘s high school all-american and Big 10 freshman of the year for Indiana University basketball. He would have made a mint had all that happened today instead of 6 years ago.

Noah Vonleh?

Problem2

All-American
oprah-you.gif