Aggies vs War Eagle

Advertisement
Your racist dog whistle aside, a lace front is a type of wig commonly worn by Black and Brown women to enhance their appearance. It’s a hilarious reference someone like you wouldn’t get 👍🏾
He’s actually English and I didn’t know what your post meant either. He or I are as much a racist for not knowing what that means as you are an anti-Semite for not knowing what a shmata is. See how that works?

Advertisement
Well fellas, it appears to me that Auburn is not very good at football. Is this a hasty assumption based on watching them flail helplessly against a defense we absolutely smoked for 3 quarters? Yes. Yes it is.
Or they are good. And ATM is better. And we trashed atm

Gus Sorola Comedy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Alot of people on this site caping for the preeminent CFB dirtbag Hugh Freeze and saying he should've been hired here at Miami due to his offensive genius. His offense just put up 10 points on a team we hung a 50 burger on 2 weeks ago. Where are you all at?

Advertisement
Weigman's out with an injury at least temporarily.

I was afraid that Weigman kid wasn't going to be able to stay upright the rest of the season but didn't think it would happen so quickly. Hope he can make it back on the field.

Advertisement
Back