Aggies vs War Eagle

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have

UNC
FSU
Clemson

We don’t “need” A&M to do ****, but **** the bed. We have positioned ourselves to do very well IF we handle our own biz. These are the signature wins
Every bit helps. I want to give Miami every advantage they can have

Scenario 1:

Miami 10-2: 3 Ranked wins against UNC/Clem/FSU
A&M: 5-7

Depending on the acc champ game outcome we may get a major bowl bid. We win it - we're guaranteed a major bowl game, we lose it - it puts into question if we deserve a major bowl game

Scenario 2:

Miami 10-2: 3 Ranked wins against UNC/Clem/FSU/A&M
A&M: 9-3

Even if we lose the acc champ game we are more likely to get a major bowl game because we beat a "vaunted" sec power and have 4 ranked wins on our season.

In today's game perception is reality and if the narrative is that Miami had a great season in the ACC along with a signature SEC win it bodes well for our bowl positioning.

Freeze gotta go to the Bullpen & get this kid outta there.

The moment is way too big for him

Advertisement
Every bit helps. I want to give Miami every advantage they can have

Scenario 1:

Miami 10-2: 3 Ranked wins against UNC/Clem/FSU
A&M: 5-7

Depending on the acc champ game outcome we may get a major bowl bid. We win it - we're guaranteed a major bowl game, we lose it - it puts into question if we deserve a major bowl game

Scenario 2:

Miami 10-2: 3 Ranked wins against UNC/Clem/FSU/A&M
A&M: 9-3

Even if we lose the acc champ game we are more likely to get a major bowl game because we beat a "vaunted" sec power and have 4 ranked wins on our season.

In today's game perception is reality and if the narrative is that Miami had a great season in the ACC along with a signature SEC win it bodes well for our bowl positioning.

Bro, I hear u, & respect ur position. I ain’t here to change ur mind.

We have

UNC
FSU
Clemson

We don’t “need” A&M to do ****, but **** the bed. We have positioned ourselves to do very well IF we handle our own biz. These are the signature wins. Also, we play in the ACCCG, then A&M becomes a footnote. If u’re rooting for A&M, u’re barking up the wrong tree.
We're getting so little credit for that Texas A&M win - I'd like them to beat up on a few SEC teams (but not too many). Sue me.

Advertisement
We're getting so little credit for that Texas A&M win - I'd like them to beat up on a few SEC teams (but not too many). Sue me.

Get credit by continuing to post W’s, not by what a former opponent is doing.

Max Johnson about to blow this game wide open.

A sentence nobody ever expected to type.

Advertisement
Thoughts for the board , would you be ok with Max Johnson as the portal qb? Lol

I lean No but I keep asking myself This question for no reason

Advertisement
Back