Aggies vs War Eagle

Advertisement
Its Aggies vs Tigers but I digress...

I want Auburn to win...mich beyter for Miami if Aggies destroy them though...

aTm only up by 6...they should be beating Feeeze Y1 already by 10 or so...

Cuckbo is ***...

WDE!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aggies up 6-0 early. Hoping A&M can make some noise in the sec and make our win look better.

I hate this type of logic. U know what makes our win looks good against TAMU? Keep winning.

U do realize A&M has been an absolute thorn in our side in recruiting, don’t u? Fck A&M. I need them to lose every **** game available to weaken their recruiting.

Advertisement
I hate this type of logic. U know what makes our win looks good against TAMU? Keep winning.

U do realize A&M has been an absolute thorn in our side in recruiting, don’t u? Fck A&M. I need them to lose every **** game available to weaken their recruiting.
So as much as I agree with you in this day and age of positioning yourself for better bowls "signature wins" matter. We absolutely need to continue winning but we have a better chance of making better bowl game if we have say 5 ranked wins instead of 3.

Advertisement
Watching Auburn trying to block aTm DL, I’m able to deduce thst our OL is **** good!

That & Auburn is not very good. They are 3-0, but they’ve played UMASS, Cal, & Samford. They struggled mightily against Cal, & honestly Cal should’ve won that game. They gave up a late TD, but their Def had Auburn in a choke hold. Auburn only had like 95 yards passing that game & that OL gave up 3 sacks & 5 TFLs.

Remember, Auburn was 5-7 last season & 16-19 over the past 3 seasons. So yes, our OL is good, very good; but, this game is not indicative of it.

So as much as I agree with you in this day and age of positioning yourself for better bowls "signature wins" matter. We absolutely need to continue winning but we have a better chance of making better bowl game if we have say 5 ranked wins instead of 3.

We have

UNC
FSU
Clemson

We don’t “need” A&M to do ****, but **** the bed. We have positioned ourselves to do very well IF we handle our own biz. These are the signature wins. Also, we play in the ACCCG, then A&M becomes a footnote. If u’re rooting for A&M, u’re barking up the wrong tree.

Only issue is they might actually hire a competent HC. I'll take 8 wins 🤣.

Advertisement
Back