Tears Aggie Tears

Advertisement
According to my Longhorn friend who has no interest in the Hurricanes apart from wanting them to have beaten A&M, Shemar is one of three five star players looking to transfer. In his case, he misses South Florida.
Take him but he should be hazed when he arrives...... like a gang initiation.

Advertisement
Each of those guys has a different philosophy. As much as people like to rip on Gattis' condensed sets, the reality is that it is done in the pros A LOT. Rams, Chiefs, etc all love running their offense out of bunched sets. Problem is that you need a really good QB and skill position guys to do that,
Difference between the NFL and college is that in the nfl you're dealing with grown men who more mentally/physically developed, majority of are over the age of 27, making millions of dollars, and have basically unilimited time for practice, film, and study sessions vs young college kids, still developing mentally, physically, emotionally etc, going on limited practice time and on teams where there is a significant amount of turnover. Factor all of those things in and it makes sense to install schemes/plays that are easier/quicker to grasp because a college coach is operating within a very limited time frame.

Difference between the NFL and college is that in the nfl you're dealing with grown men who more mentally/physically developed, majority of are over the age of 27, making millions of dollars, and have basically unilimited time for practice, film, and study sessions vs young college kids, still developing mentally, physically, emotionally etc, going on limited practice time and on teams where there is a significant amount of turnover. Factor all of those things in and it makes sense to install schemes/plays that are easier/quicker to grasp because a college coach is operating within a very limited time frame.
Excellent point. Ego-tripping coordinators shouldn’t do the install all at once. Keep what worked in your predecessor’s scheme and install new stuff piece by piece.
The look in TVD’s face said it all earlier in the season.

Advertisement
I can’t say anything. But I’ve already alerted the people who in the know to do something for me
They're about to hemorrhage transfers aren't they?

I can't believe that Jimbo is still there. His contract isn't exactly buyout friendly. But with the money they're capable of tossing around, yeah.. it kinda is.

They're about to hemorrhage transfers aren't they?

I can't believe that Jimbo is still there. His contract isn't exactly buyout friendly. But with the money they're capable of tossing around, yeah.. it kinda is.

I’ll be surprised if they have transfers especially high profile ones. With this sort of thing, if they’re not being pushed out, they’re usually reeled back in by the school (even if they’re homesick, etc).

Advertisement
From my friend:

1666806855302.jpeg

Advertisement
According to my Longhorn friend who has no interest in the Hurricanes apart from wanting them to have beaten A&M, Shemar is one of three five star players looking to transfer. In his case, he misses South Florida.
Question is do u take him back after getting turned down. I say yes bc Mario only recruited him for let’s say 3 weeks. Just keep Fatty Moe away from the program that sleezebag

Advertisement
Back