Tears Aggie Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm confused.

Is 'bangbang' alleging Texas is paying NIL deals to TAMU recruits to play anywhere else other than TAMU? Even if not Texas? And how does Alabama 'have their back'?

Animated GIF

TAMU currently has the #60 class, just behind Temple. Now I will be the first guy to tell you its early, but you don't want to fall behind too far, kids are committing and your path to victory is narrowing. It's bizarre. They are probably the favorite for 4-5 uncommitted Top 100 guys right now which would net them out with 6-7 in the end including 2-3 5-stars, but a lack of momentum could start to hurt their chances with those guys. Will be really interesting to see how much of a move they can make. I would guess they end up 10-15 in the end IMO.

TAMU currently has the #60 class, just behind Temple. Now I will be the first guy to tell you its early, but you don't want to fall behind too far, kids are committing and your path to victory is narrowing. It's bizarre. They are probably the favorite for 4-5 uncommitted Top 100 guys right now which would net them out with 6-7 in the end including 2-3 5-stars, but a lack of momentum could start to hurt their chances with those guys. Will be really interesting to see how much of a move they can make. I would guess they end up 10-15 in the end IMO.
Just like you said it’s early but 62 of the top 100 have committed they will move up but a top 10 class will be an uphill battle for them. They’ll probably be somewhere between 13-15. At some point Jimbo will need to start winning there in order to keep the kids coming and all these reports on kids not getting paid their NIL deals can’t be helping recruiting.

Advertisement
They shook in College Station.

Shook but fighting!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want to see the SEC devour itself in the same manner as WWII maps showed the timeline of the war.

Fake news. When you're stacked with #1 recruits do you not think that would sway the incoming class for pt. There's not to much of an Aggie insider than I. Jimbo isn't new to this.

Texas A&M complaining about players being paid.

When NIL offers even out throughout the country for the major programs it will really come down to where players want to live and go to college, because they'll get paid the same wherever they go. Schools like Texas A&M are going to be at a disadvantage when money isn't the deciding factor. A lot of these schools that can't offer much in terms of location are going to be fighting an uphill battle.

Professional sports in South Florida being able to pull free agents much easier than most is a testament to that.

As PlanoCane pointed out, the recruiting probably has a lot to do with last year's megaclass and opportunities to play. That said, Alabama and Texas, as programs, are a plague on the sport and I'd side with A&M over them anyday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fake news. When you're stacked with #1 recruits do you not think that would sway the incoming class for pt. There's not to much of an Aggie insider than I. Jimbo isn't new to this.

As PlanoCane pointed out, the recruiting probably has a lot to do with last year's megaclass and opportunities to play. That said, Alabama and Texas, as programs, are a plague on the sport and I'd side with A&M over them anyday.
Lol...Alabama stacked #1 classes for 5 straight years.

8&4 needs to find a new excuse.

Maybe the fact that their $30 million in NIL deals last year aren't being paid ?

It's definitely too early for them to panic but at the same time most of the highest ranked recruits have committed or are committing soon. Either they're going to have to flip a bunch of guys or they're really going to have to kill it on the trail from now until Dec in order for them to have another top class.

Advertisement
Back