AG lies/False Data: Inside the UM Locker Room (NEB 9.19.15)

Advertisement
1) Al stinks and needs to go 2) for all of you that hope we lose every week ..... watch the start of the video and see how excited those kids are ....... you should be ashamed of yourself ..... bc it is "great to be a Miami Hurricane"....... and I dare you to walk down to the next practice look one player in the eye and tell them you hope we dont win this year ... you wont bc you are a internet coward.

Its a Cane Thing - just got my tix for Duke Miami --- I wont let Al steal my love for this program......I wont give him that power

1) Al stinks and needs to go 2) for all of you that hope we lose every week ..... watch the start of the video and see how excited those kids are ....... you should be ashamed of yourself ..... bc it is "great to be a Miami Hurricane"....... and I dare you to walk down to the next practice look one player in the eye and tell them you hope we dont win this year ... you wont bc you are a internet coward.

Its a Cane Thing - just got my tix for Duke Miami --- I wont let Al steal my love for this program......I wont give him that power

:dbc-head3::dbc:

Firing Day is 69 away.

All of it has been a game, nothing but a charlatan
Perhaps there was a chance of coming through
It even seemed that he might think it too
But he could see no point in diving in
But he knew that he would neither sink nor swim
So they found he'd nothing left to say
Just another idol turned to clay...

[video=youtube;xFTUHy-lORk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFTUHy-lORk[/video]

I am all for blaming the coaches for what happened the other day. However for once it was because he did not go super conservative and try to run the clock out. Then our defense got a bit hit happy trying to lay the vilma blow to nebraska and we lost our two best safeties. Once we lost the momentum, we needed a big play to turn the tide. Unfortunately that didn't happen until overtime and we had squandered a huge lead. I actually blame some of that on the OC. If you want to dominate teams and put them away, as we all do, the best way to do that is put together a ten play drive that eats four to six minutes and gives you 6 points. That tells them, "your done and we dominated you!". We couldn't get out of our own way. I though for a second that Walton had done it for us, but we had a penalty.... I think this is still part of the curve for these players, THEY still need to know how to play 60 minutes of GOOD football. But it is also par to player development. I guess we will see in a couple of weeks, because that Cincinnati game is a tough game at a tough spot in your schedule......

Advertisement
LMAO! @ that "It's great to be a Miami Hurricane!" crap.
They did that crap after beating a crappy UF team in 2013, and what happened after that?...struggle-fests against GT & WF...lost to a less talented VT at home...lost to Duke...got drubbed in the bowl game...threw players under the bus...said the new players were better...and we go 6-7 last year...LMAO!
Maaaaan ***** these people.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-0JoqiULgU

More lies/false data given by Golden to his team to exaggerate his teams success. Golden states Nebraska is a good team because they won 9 games or more for the last decade.

While its true that Nebraska won nine or more games during the 7 year period of Bo Pelini. His predesor, Bill Callahan went 5-7 in 2007, 8-4 in 2005 in the decade that Golden is referencing. And if you want to take it a year further than a decade period referenced he went 5-7 in 2004.

Moreover, if you ask Nebraska fans, who the current coach Mike Riley resembles the most many will say Bill Callahan. This Nebraska team looks like a 7-5 team.
Who cares about your findings?! A win is a win, so STFU. You're the type that will find fault in anything. I'm not happy with Golden's overall performance either, but ****, those kids were fired up and happy for the W. Don't be a deouche and try and take that away be belittling the competition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-0JoqiULgU

More lies/false data given by Golden to his team to exaggerate his teams success. Golden states Nebraska is a good team because they won 9 games or more for the last decade.

While its true that Nebraska won nine or more games during the 7 year period of Bo Pelini. His predesor, Bill Callahan went 5-7 in 2007, 8-4 in 2005 in the decade that Golden is referencing. And if you want to take it a year further than a decade period referenced he went 5-7 in 2004.

Moreover, if you ask Nebraska fans, who the current coach Mike Riley resembles the most many will say Bill Callahan. This Nebraska team looks like a 7-5 team.
Who cares about your findings?! A win is a win, so STFU. You're the type that will find fault in anything. I'm not happy with Golden's overall performance either, but ****, those kids were fired up and happy for the W. Don't be a deouche and try and take that away be belittling the competition.

:rickflair2::XvfmlQQ::11263364213_e8bdef3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back