AG lies/False Data: Inside the UM Locker Room (NEB 9.19.15)

pimpcane1

Junior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-0JoqiULgU

More lies/false data given by Golden to his team to exaggerate his teams success. Golden states Nebraska is a good team because they won 9 games or more for the last decade.

While its true that Nebraska won nine or more games during the 7 year period of Bo Pelini. His predesor, Bill Callahan went 5-7 in 2007, 8-4 in 2005 in the decade that Golden is referencing. And if you want to take it a year further than a decade period referenced he went 5-7 in 2004.

Moreover, if you ask Nebraska fans, who the current coach Mike Riley resembles the most many will say Bill Callahan. This Nebraska team looks like a 7-5 team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He oozes loser.

He's going to have a **** of a time finding another job if/when our inept administration finally cans his ***.

He's terrible!

Every team we play is amazing ... Even when they aren't ... According to Golden.

That Nebraksa team is gonna be .500.

This guy was, literally, proud in the locker room.

I swear, he thinks he's still coaching at Temple or UVA. He has no expectations of us being an elite program.

He has no concept of what that even looks like.

I'm sick for those kids after watching that.

Advertisement

More lies/false data given by Golden to his team to exaggerate his teams success. Golden states that they are a good team because Nebraska won 9 games or more for the last decade.

While its true that Nebraska won nine or more games during the 7 year period of Bo Pelini. His predesor, Bill Callahan went 5-7 in 2007, 8-4 in 2005 in the decade that Golden is referencing. And if you want to take it a year further than a decade period referenced he went 5-7 in 2004.

Moreover, if you ask Nebraska fans, who the current coach Mike Riley resembles the most many will say Bill Callahan. This Nebraska team looks like a 7-5 team.

I think that Nebraska is/will be a solid team; a perpetually good powerhouse program the last decade. They should have beaten that BYU team if not for that Hail Mary. 9th ranked UCLA barely barely beat BYU who still is the 22nd ranked team. Al Golden stretches stuff, but this ain't really one of them. Thank for the tape, the players are relieved and happy, this has to be so much better than dropping another game. They love the moment and they deserve it. I am real happy for our players.

Folden wants his team to believe that this year's Nebraska team is the same as last year's Nebraska 9 win team that beat him. On the other hand, he also wants his team to forget about last year and to believe that this year's UM team is much different than last year's UM team.

Advertisement
We exhibited great sportsmanship letting the nebrasker student athletes back into the game so they could leave with their heads held high.

We played two games last night, one against nebraska and one against a life moment and we won both.

Al will easily find another job as an assistant when he is fired, this is why he refuses to blow these teams out when he has the chance,and plays Mr. Nice guy ponder that!!!

He's terrible!

Every team we play is amazing ... Even when they aren't ... According to Golden.

That Nebraksa team is gonna be .500.

This guy was, literally, proud in the locker room.

I swear, he thinks he's still coaching at Temple or UVA. He has no expectations of us being an elite program.

He has no concept of what that even looks like.

I'm sick for those kids after watching that.

But it isn't like he played and was an assistant for terrible teams. He just head coaches that way. Its like he never learned and got promoted to incompetence.

I think that Nebraska is/will be a solid team; a perpetually good powerhouse program the last decade. They should have beaten that BYU team if not for that Hail Mary. 9th ranked UCLA barely barely beat BYU who still is the 22nd ranked team. Al Golden stretches stuff, but this ain't really one of them. Thank for the tape, the players are relieved and happy, this has to be so much better than dropping another game. They love the moment and they deserve it. I am real happy for our players.

That Nebraska team will win 4 or 5 games this year. They lost to a BYU team that lost to UCLA? What the fck does that mean?

Advertisement

More lies/false data given by Golden to his team to exaggerate his teams success. Golden states that they are a good team because Nebraska won 9 games or more for the last decade.

Living the life of delusion. No need to smoke dope. We got Fraulden.

Trolling...kidding?

Or are you part of the *** kissing ****** crew as well?

Can you imagine what Saban or Meyer would say in the locker room after winning and blowing a lead like that? He would bust in there fuming mad.

We got this ******* dancing around like we won the title.

Advertisement
Dayum I feel bad for these kids.

They have no idea how bad our corches are because they just don't know any better.

Corches a 4 TD romp that should've gotten our backups some reps into us lucking out a win in OT.

Arrives sweaty, disheveled, and speechless in the lockeroom...barely manages to put the salesman spin on the crapfest.

We're doomed. This whole program will remain ****ed.

Last edited:
Ed Reeds half time speech against FSU explains it all whats wrong with this program. We were up 20 @ half but Ed wanted us to dominate.

You think that 2001 team would be jumping around like they just won the super bowl after beating a ****** team.

Advertisement
Back