AG lies/False Data: Inside the UM Locker Room (NEB 9.19.15)

Speech was weak. but at the same time he couldn't rip into these players because simply it was his own doing by calling off the dogs in the fourth and trying to pad Kaaya stats through the air. If your coach doesn't show a killer instinct neither will the players. The whole team from the coaches down to the players got complacent because they thought they had the game won. He is who he is, a coach that will get a big lead then try to play keep away for the rest of the game. Saw it at FSU now at Nebraska. He escaped this time but it won't be as easy with to do with other teams remaining on the schedule, matter fact, he will face times when he's on the other side of the blowout and then we will see how much unity kills adversity.

Advertisement
Stop killing yourselves. This staff shocks me every week. Not losing sleep over it. Rooting for the Canes as much as ever, but it sure is tougher. This team has talent, and that may make this interesting as far as AG getting canned. We win 9 or 10, I'd hope Al gets an offer from Rutgers or someone else that he can't refuse.

Should have added, how do we win 9/10? 10 seems like a real longshot, even 9 seems tough. At Duke and at Pitt are the games that get Al Fired or hired.

Splitting hairs but I see your point. I was a Golden supporter but it has become crystal clear he is not the man for the job. Just because you put in 20 hour days does not guarantee success
Half of those hours are probably looking at fat **** and playing games on his laptop. You know that guy.

Advertisement
Splitting hairs but I see your point. I was a Golden supporter but it has become crystal clear he is not the man for the job. Just because you put in 20 hour days does not guarantee success

I gauran****ingtee you he doesn't put in 12 real hours of work each day he's supposed to. Screening twitter and sifting through data for angles to spin in a press conference isn't real work for a coach who's trying to win big

3-0 on to Cincy

This. The lead-in to the speech (the kids) says it all. That's M-O-R-A-L-E, gentlemen. Armies and football teams don't win without it. (Those happy few on this board who served in the USMC will know what I'm talking about) And generals and coaches don't get M-O-R-A-L-E by telling the troops they s-u-c-k. The guy who started this post, and the mob that joined in, don't know ***** from Shinola when it comes to motivating troops. I think Al gets it. At least they believe in themselves, even if you don't. And you don't count on Saturdays. They do. That is all.

Do us all a favor and STFU

Thank you for you service, but stop acting like you are the only one that has ever served. That schit is juvenile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-0JoqiULgU

More lies/false data given by Golden to his team to exaggerate his teams success. Golden states Nebraska is a good team because they won 9 games or more for the last decade.

While its true that Nebraska won nine or more games during the 7 year period of Bo Pelini. His predesor, Bill Callahan went 5-7 in 2007, 8-4 in 2005 in the decade that Golden is referencing. And if you want to take it a year further than a decade period referenced he went 5-7 in 2004.

Moreover, if you ask Nebraska fans, who the current coach Mike Riley resembles the most many will say Bill Callahan. This Nebraska team looks like a 7-5 team.

We'll see at the end of the year where Nebraska ends up. 7-5 sounds about right, but we'll see.
They lost two tough games this year, one of them to BYU, who went to #10 UCLA last week and gave them all they could handle.

Speech was weak. but at the same time he couldn't rip into these players because simply it was his own doing by calling off the dogs in the fourth and trying to pad Kaaya stats through the air. If your coach doesn't show a killer instinct neither will the players. The whole team from the coaches down to the players got complacent because they thought they had the game won. He is who he is, a coach that will get a big lead then try to play keep away for the rest of the game. Saw it at FSU now at Nebraska. He escaped this time but it won't be as easy with to do with other teams remaining on the schedule, matter fact, he will face times when he's on the other side of the blowout and then we will see how much unity kills adversity.

"it was his own doing by calling off the dogs in the fourth and trying to pad Kaaya stats through the air"...
"a coach that will get a big lead then try to play keep away for the rest of the game. Saw it at FSU now at Nebraska."...
I thought we got on AG last year for getting too conservative in the 2nd half of FSU?

Advertisement

More lies/false data given by Golden to his team to exaggerate his teams success. Golden states Nebraska is a good team because they won 9 games or more for the last decade.

While its true that Nebraska won nine or more games during the 7 year period of Bo Pelini. His predesor, Bill Callahan went 5-7 in 2007, 8-4 in 2005 in the decade that Golden is referencing. And if you want to take it a year further than a decade period referenced he went 5-7 in 2004.

Moreover, if you ask Nebraska fans, who the current coach Mike Riley resembles the most many will say Bill Callahan. This Nebraska team looks like a 7-5 team.

Now we're scrutinizing post-game comments and post-game speeches.
Al is Al, we know what we have. Why do you even listen?

Is anyone on this site going to pull any positives from the game?
I don't know, maybe liking the vertical passing?...finally getting a few TE's involved?...Yearby still looking good with the step-up in comp?...getting decent pressure on the QB?...our DB's WANTING to bring it??

I've already posted this, but I firmly believe that this team will start 4-0 and then collapse. I'm holding firm that this team will finish 5-7. Our defense is not looking good at all and the offense doesn't have a killer instinct. We struggled against against FAU and totally collapsed against Nebraska within 8 minutes.

As the competition gets better, this season will become a true tragedy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You GUysm really hate it when Miami wins a game. I hope the players get the opportunity to celebrate more wins.

I don't know, maybe liking the vertical passing?...finally getting a few TE's involved?...Yearby still looking good with the step-up in comp?...getting decent pressure on the QB?...our DB's WANTING to bring it??

Any thing UM puts out for public consumption is up for scrutiny. And no, many people still don't know what we have in Al. Have you read this board?

And why do you care what I listen to? Are related to Al, maybe his little brother or sister?

Any thing UM puts out for public consumption is up for scrutiny. And no, many people still don't know what we have in Al. Have you read this board?

And why do you care what I listen to? Are related to Al, maybe his little brother or sister?

Haha!, no...funny...i was concerned...your giving yourself ajeda (although I was supposed to say something stupid like "why yes I am, you must be our angry, long lost red-headed step-neice"...but i wont go there). Besides, anything CIS posters puts out for public consumption is up for scrutiny.

Everyone on this board knows what we have in Al. Whether they know what the flock they are talking about or not.

Al will easily find another job as an assistant when he is fired, this is why he refuses to blow these teams out when he has the chance,and plays Mr. Nice guy ponder that!!!

Don't know about that. We were throwing the first two series we had the ball in the 4th when we were up by 20.

Advertisement
Back