After This Recruiting Class..

hurcanes

Sophomore
If we land who we expect will people doubt Al Golden?

Will they doubt that Miami is again relevant again?

And able to play with the big boys, and snag the top dogs?

Advertisement
Are you kidding me ?

godfather.jpg

those doubting will just be in denial

If we keep snagging the big boys, and we keep losing, we'll just be FSU.

So they'll doubt until we post some W's.

But I have no doubt we're on our way.

Advertisement

What do you mean keep losing? I know we have not set the world on fire, but Golden comes in gets half a recruiting class does some damage, average regular season. Next year gets some kids that were not expected wins some games loses some games. Would have gone to the ACCCG if not for bowl ban this year possibly about to murder his recruiting class and who know what happens next year.

He has been successful in his past, and has continued his success since he has been here. It is obvious he is running off players that does not fit his program and bringing people that believe in him. What is your argument against that?

we can get all the recruits in the world, but if it doesn't translate to W'S then does it matter.... Al gets no crown until we win the acc and go to a bcs game...

Next year is such a huge year. We need to make the step back to relevance. Once that happens there is a domino effect. Only winning starts it though.

Advertisement

What do you mean keep losing? I know we have not set the world on fire, but Golden comes in gets half a recruiting class does some damage, average regular season. Next year gets some kids that were not expected wins some games loses some games. Would have gone to the ACCCG if not for bowl ban this year possibly about to murder his recruiting class and who know what happens next year.

He has been successful in his past, and has continued his success since he has been here. It is obvious he is running off players that does not fit his program and bringing people that believe in him. What is your argument against that?

Right. I don't think that he's been worse in the W-L department than a lot of people expected.

Now is the time for him to get the guys to have a season that's not just good "given the circumstances," but good enough to rise to objective national prominence. I have confidence in the man.

What do I mean by "keep losing"?

I mean, in the last seven years, we have gone 7-6, 5-7, 7-6, 9-4, 7-6, 6-6, and 7-5. THAT, my friend, is what I mean by losing.

I'm not saying this is Golden's fault, not at all. I think Golden will be successful here, and I am not at all disappointed in the seasons he has put together. That said, the bottom line numbers are not impressive. We've been losing a lot. So if we keep losing while bringing in impressive talent (which I believe we did last year and will do this year), then we'll just be FSU.

As I said.

Just win baby!

+1.

All i care about is us winning again with the right attitude and doing it the right way to sustain in for a while....

if golden can bring home the wins i will see him as the best we've had since jimmy as an all around great coach cause he's doing everything else great if not perfect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back