After that sht show last night, looks as if the only way to stop FSU

It’s hard to go undefeated. End of story. They’ll trip up somewhere

They have Duke, Pitt and Us in a three week span. Pitt game is before. FSU is going to slip up.

Clemson is going be the underdog in that gave.

Fsu is now the hunted, very different from doing the hunting. You are going get everyone's best shot. Is FSU built for that? We will see.

Advertisement
*** A&M

Thanks
James Franco Reaction GIF

I think you can make two separate points here.

One point is that I personally think FSU baptizes Clemson in a couple weeks. Dabo is going to try and go full clock control, and it's going to backfire bad. Their OL is bleh, their WRs are trash and got ZERO separation on Duke's secondary all night, and their DL isn't remotely close to as good as the past few seasons. Shipley is really good, Mafah is a fine bowling ball for a change-of-back guy. Fully think this is the beginning of the end for Dabo, unless he stops meddling in offensive play-calling. He's turning into Jimbo.

The other point is that LSU moved the ball at will on FSU in the 1H. I think that defense has massive holes that can and will be exploited throughout the season by teams with better offensive talent, and better play-calling. No reason to think FSU truly goes undefeated, plus LSU refused to double up on Coleman and it was truly that easy to throw it up to him.

Brian Kelly is a certifiable corch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So
This year is setting up like 2000
I’ve said over and over I want the u to be fsu only loss of the year

I'd like to be their first loss and then have them lose to a 3 win Gator team. That's perfection.

I do wonder if that Clemson game is more of a trap for them now.

Two blocked field goals. Two fumbles in the red zone. QB sliding short of first down on 4th down.

Riley is going to have the O humming in a few weeks. Guy has has a top 15 O for the last 3 years (SMU,Smu, TCU).

Clemson has a big weakness- they don’t appear to have a first round WR let alone multiple.
QB sliding short and then getting hit resulting in a targeting that since it was a dead ball foul doesn't give them a first down. BTW the way the Duke player that got thrown out looking like he was celebrating getting thrown out was kind of douche move as well.

QB sliding short and then getting hit resulting in a targeting that since it was a dead ball foul doesn't give them a first down. BTW the way the Duke player that got thrown out looking like he was celebrating getting thrown out was kind of douche move as well.
Agree.

Even with all of Clemson's mistakes, we shouldn't overlook Duke's mistakes in the first half which cost them lots of points. That game could have been 21-0 at half.

If Clemson can't get more out of their WR room, they will drop 2-3 more games this year. After week 1, I'd say UNC, Miami, FSU all look like they could beat Clemson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
from going to the playoffs, is US. Twice!!

If we don't, no one will. That schedule is a joke...

Probably jumping the gun here, but maybe not.
"Now if you want to crown 'em, then crown their ***. But they are who we thought they were!!!"

Perhaps. They did their part though.. scheduling two SEC schools, both of whom have won multiple NC in the past 20 years.. so I don't see the "issue"... Congrats to them on lucking out I guess.
Yep no complaints for others not doing their part. The ACC handed it to the SEC in week 1.

But their schedule is weak as can be. Ours is looking just as weak if Clemson doesn't improve.

Advertisement
Back