After that sht show last night, looks as if the only way to stop FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rivalry games are the x-factor! And they have 2 we're Definitely coming to play after last year's game and uf is gonna circle the Mac n cheese wagon for that game Napier seat will be scorching by then.

You know, for all the **** people catch on this board for having the audacity to disagree with certain takes here, you’d think the energy would be the same for **** like this.

**** FSU. I don’t care who they beat, and frankly if you’re a Miami fan neither should you. They suck until they actually win something that matters, and so does Straightbacks Mike.

Advertisement
I think Clemson still has the best chance to beat FSU.

they aren't going to fumble twice and get a field goal blocked inside the opponents 10 again
Two blocked field goals. Two fumbles in the red zone. QB sliding short of first down on 4th down.

Riley is going to have the O humming in a few weeks. Guy has has a top 15 O for the last 3 years (SMU,Smu, TCU).

Clemson has a big weakness- they don’t appear to have a first round WR let alone multiple.

Advertisement
Two blocked field goals. Two fumbles in the red zone. QB sliding short of first down on 4th down.

Riley is going to have the O humming in a few weeks. Guy has has a top 15 O for the last 3 years (SMU,Smu, TCU).

Clemson has a big weakness- they don’t appear to have a first round WR let alone multiple.
agreed, the most promising thing for me was that cade klubnik might be serviceable but nobody to fear and their OL/DL did not control the line of scrimmage which bodes well for us as that's our strength

Sounds to me like Dabo meddles into the offense so Riley won’t be able to run things like he usually does

Attachments

• B2E2CFE2-AC87-41A7-9325-2B9369ECF3E4.jpeg
    B2E2CFE2-AC87-41A7-9325-2B9369ECF3E4.jpeg
    314.9 KB · Views: 1

I wasn’t even watching the game that closely but must have seen 10 drops as well

Advertisement
from going to the playoffs, is US. Twice!!

If we don't, no one will. That schedule is a joke...

Probably jumping the gun here, but maybe not.
I think you’re jumping the gun. A lot of football left.

A highly ranked FSU team just gives us an opportunity to be a giant killer and launch the program into the big time. Back when Miami/FSU games were the focus of the nation we didn't worry about their other games. We've got talent on this team, a new culture and time to develop it all before we play them.

Advertisement
Back