After that sht show last night, looks as if the only way to stop FSU

Advertisement
from going to the playoffs, is US. Twice!!

If we don't, no one will. That schedule is a joke...

Probably jumping the gun here, but maybe not.
huh.gif

The rivalry game stuff seems to favor FSU as the underdog more historically, no? When was the last time we were the underdog and stole a W, 2000?

There's teams on their schedule that can beat them. It doesn't take much of an opponent in CFB to take you down on an off day.

If our running game becomes what we think it can, you are in every game.

I don't think Clemson will have 4 RZ TOs or whatever that was again.

Duke's offense can hurt them, especially their QB, he's really good. That coaching staff has their **** together.

Pitt is always decent defensively.

Clemson is not as bad as they looked last night. The running game was starting to wear down dook. TO's and drops were killers.
Not as bad as they looked sure. But they scored 7 freaking points against Duke after a gimme fumble on the 20. [BGCOLOR=initial]Their offense is also apparently predicated on Shipley running and catching the ball. [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial]What would you be saying if we started the season losing by 3 TDs to Duke. [/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
You know, for all the **** people catch on this board for having the audacity to disagree with certain takes here, you’d think the energy would be the same for **** like this.

**** FSU. I don’t care who they beat, and frankly if you’re a Miami fan neither should you. They suck until they actually win something that matters, and so does Straightbacks Mike.
Agreed. This is the first time in a long time that I have felt this quiet concern from so many porsters here concerning FSU. What the **** is that about? A maude can reveal the truth here but it has felt like they have had to kick a bunch of guys in the nuts in the Noles Tears thread lately for singing FSU praises.

FSU is the team to beat in our conference right now but just because they found some success doesn't mean porsters should go full-on fellatio. You can acknowledge their place in the ACC right now without becoming a chin to rest their balls on. If we win when we play them, we hella party and dance on the grave of their CFB chances; and if we lose, we rudely give them the finger and a "**** you" and keep it pushing to the next opponent. This simpy behavior been seeing around here lately is lame. Come on fellas, get your **** together.

Advertisement
I'd like to be their first loss and then have them lose to a 3 win Gator team. That's perfection.

I do wonder if that Clemson game is more of a trap for them now.
That would be beautiful and then limo into the acc champion game and lose again to us

from going to the playoffs, is US. Twice!!

If we don't, no one will. That schedule is a joke...

Probably jumping the gun here, but maybe not.

LSU could've beaten those fools. Brian Kelly went limp in the second half and stopped bringing heat on Travis, while his offense went to sleep.

Side note, who ever thought Duke / Florida State would be a game at Joke Shamble Stadium in October.

Advertisement
Unless it’s in ACC champ.
If FSU's only loss of the year is to Miami, and it's in the ACC Championship game, they are national champion for sure, unless it's a blowout of epic proportion.

It's time you all re-evaluate- and drop- your support for FSU winning games.

If FSU has only ONE loss, and the only loss is to Miami, they are probably national champion.

Do you want FSU to be national champion?
hahaha let me clarify
We’ll be there only reg season loss
If they make they playoffs they will get rocked like tcu last year
They are good
But the overall gap in talent between them and a top 4 team is massive
Honestly LSU was severely overrated

If FSU's only loss of the year is to Miami, and it's in the ACC Championship game, they are national champion for sure, unless it's a blowout of epic proportion.

It's time you all re-evaluate- and drop- your support for FSU winning games.
If we beat them in the ACC champ game. We are going. Not them.

Advertisement
hahaha let me clarify
We’ll be there only reg season loss
If they make they playoffs they will get rocked like tcu last year
They are good
But the overall gap in talent between them and a top 4 team is massive
Honestly LSU was severely overrated
I agree with LSU being overrated. They may become a better team as the season goes along like last year.

So many teams get rewarded early by the preseason rankings which are terrible. What if LSU goes on to have a 6-6 season? FSU has already benefited by beating down the "#5" team. If LSU goes wins out, then it make FSU look like a juggernaut.

FSU has a good team, not a great team. They have continuity and are able to score a lot of points with their skill position guys. I'm not sold on their OL. I think they are just better than average, but definitely not elite. They really couldn't run the ball on LSU until the 4th quarter when LSU was down big. The trenches don't play with the same intensity when the game is out of reach. We saw that with Clemson against Duke. When the game out of reach, the Clemson DL stopped playing hard and Duke ran it down their throat for another rushing TD.

I think the recipe to beat FSU is to make them beat you running the ball. Live with Travis making first downs running, but take away their passing game by doubling up on Coleman. Make their OL prove they can block for 4 quarters. It will be interesting to see how the Clemson defense plays FSU. They can take away the run with their front 7.

You remember the saying, “They could eff up a wet dream?” The Noles always get up for big games then lose games they aren’t supposed to as the season goes on. Just sit back, enjoy your popcorn, and give cornrow Mike time to mess this up. Don’t worry, it’s coming. Trust me.

Advertisement
Back