After rewatching the game

CaneMonster

Redshirt Freshman
we will kick some *** this year. Just looking at the two teams minus the rankings and hype I thing we would beat them 9 times out of 10. Playing the SEC gives you a better understanding of where your team really is. LSU caught all of the lucky breaks in the game. Willis and Jeff Thomas was by far the best players on the field in the respective units.
This is the best Miami team I've seen in years minus the stupid penalties. The OL was not over matched they didn't have the continuity being it was the first game LSU took advantage of it. If this game happens at the end of the year we'd whip this. We really had one bad quarter (the second quarter) which cost us the game. The team is stacked in most positions and Richt has put us in position to take that next step. Rosier is Rosier but we can win every game on our schedule with him. We won't beat any elite teams with him but that's not just because of him. Our depth is young but talented. We will look remarkably different by the end of the year. Play calling is not as bad as I thought. Rosier is just limited and I know Richt is well aware of this. I do understand why he's sticking with Rosier. This man has coached a couple of elite QBs
Whoever is next year's QB the offense will be downright scary. Next year if the junior class decide to come back I think we will be borderline elite. but we're not there this year. Elite teams don't beat themselves. Lastly, this program has taken great strides over the past 3 years. I'm going to trust the process. JMHO.

Advertisement
we will kick some *** this year. Just looking at the two teams minus the rankings and hype I thing we would beat them 9 times out of 10. Playing the SEC gives you a better understanding of where your team really is. LSU caught all of the lucky breaks in the game. Willis and Jeff Thomas was by far the best players on the field in the respective units.
This is the best Miami team I've seen in years minus the stupid penalties. The OL was not over matched they didn't have the continuity being it was the first game LSU took advantage of it. If this game happens at the end of the year we'd whip this. We really had one bad quarter (the second quarter) which cost us the game. The team is stacked in most positions and Richt has put us in position to take that next step. Rosier is Rosier but we can win every game on our schedule with him. We won't beat any elite teams with him but that's not just because of him. Our depth is young but talented. We will look remarkably different by the end of the year. Play calling is not as bad as I thought. Rosier is just limited and I know Richt is well aware of this. I do understand why he's sticking with Rosier. This man has coached a couple of elite QBs
Whoever is next year's QB the offense will be downright scary. Next year if the junior class decide to come back I think we will be borderline elite. but we're not there this year. Elite teams don't beat themselves. Lastly, this program has taken great strides over the past 3 years. I'm going to trust the process. JMHO.

No......................just no.

Of course with another qb we will rape ACC play, but whats the point when we cant beat the great teams. We may lose one more and play Clemson and get murdered they have too many nflers not just nflers 1st round types

**** takes time. that's why you have a Rosier starting and Robert Knowles playing on defense. Depth is still an issue. We got caught up in the rankings and hype but this team will get better as the season go on and the young gain some experience.

Advertisement
Here's the thing, I still think UM is a good team and can have a really good season

It really comes down to one spot basically

And in my view they have a few weeks before Oct 6th to fix that particular problem or at least begin to fix it. If they don't watch the fan support erode and the lockerroom become divided

Rosier blows and will lose more games, just like Pitt, he is awful, couldn't start on another D1 Team, needs to quit football he is so bad.

Couldn't have watched the same game I did.

You do realize that Sunday night was a culmination of months of off-season preparation, right? And yet we still got our a$$ kicked. We looked completely unprepared.

And Knowles being in the game is not a depth issue, it's a substitution issue. Knowles doesn't NEED to see the field.

Advertisement
Scheduling the eye doctor for Friday. Maybe I'm going ******* blind.
s-l300.jpg

Of course with another qb we will rape ACC play, but whats the point when we cant beat the great teams. We may lose one more and play Clemson and get murdered they have too many nflers not just nflers 1st round types

D, thought the goal was to get to ACC title game to play Clemson?

**** takes time. that's why you have a Rosier starting and Robert Knowles playing on defense. Depth is still an issue. We got caught up in the rankings and hype but this team will get better as the season go on and the young gain some experience.

There's absolute no reason why Knowles should ever step foot in a real game, ever. We've known this 3 seasons ago. Everytime I see his dreadlocks, I know that drive for the opposition, will end with a TD. I get why 40% Mal-weak is still Richt's QB. But Knowles?

Advertisement
D, thought the goal was to get to ACC title game to play Clemson?

I don't get it either. We were never beating Clemson in 2018.

OP.....we looked like a bad HS team for 10 minutes. Horrible. Show me Coach Richt....

Last edited:

Rosier is starting BC Mark Richt and Jon Richt are dumbasses

Knowles plays at all because Diaz and Banda are dumbasses

Don’t agree with that 9 out of 10 comment but you did drop some facts though in this passage.

“Elite teams don't beat themselves.”

Advertisement
Couldn't have watched the same game I did.

You do realize that Sunday night was a culmination of months of off-season preparation, right? And yet we still got our a$$ kicked. We looked completely unprepared.

And Knowles being in the game is not a depth issue, it's a substitution issue. Knowles doesn't NEED to see the field.

We were out coached for sure Aranda and LSU special teams had their way with Miami.

No matter how many times I watch the game, there is no way I'd arrive at the same conclusion (s).

I do think we might fair better if this game had been played at the end of the season.. but that's on this staph, nothing else. The rest is DannyBoyCane'esq.

Advertisement
Back