After reading this, tell me you wouldn't hire Schiano...

No thank you. Anyone who has anything to do with Joe Paterno is unwanted at this point. Get me someone thats coached under Saban, I like his coaching tree. Or get me a defensive or offensive innovator. Lets get back to setting trends.

Advertisement
I'm all set on anything from the state of New Jersey.

It's time to get a good old, down home, southern guy. Texas native, flat top wearing, Jimmy Johnson clone

CTG2.jpg

Schiano's record against teams that eventually left the Big East - you know, the good ones - is 5-27. Schiano is Golden Part II

Told his pitt players he was leaving via a text message...

JUST THE KIND OF PRICK WE NEED. SIGN HIM UP NOW NOW NOW

that boy wouldn't be scared to drop 80 on somebody

Advertisement
I'd take Schiano in a heartbeat...especially when you consider how retarded of a hire this administration could be capable of and what they could do next.

It boggles my mind that many on this board bash Schiano but praise Butch. I swear to God many of you are either under the age of 23 or have amnesia. Butch was a God awful gameday coach.

To all the people saying they don't want schiano? Can you give some football reason as to why not? What about him dont u like from a footbal stand point?

Advertisement
To all the people saying they don't want schiano? Can you give some football reason as to why not? What about him dont u like from a footbal stand point?

Seriously. Compared to our last 3 hires that would be grand slam home run hire.

I think Schiano would be ok. Better than many hires, not the best hire. The best hire IMO would be this guy:

bilde1.jpg

He walks through his six-bedroom, waterfront home to a spacious office decorated with multiple coach of the year awards, a Bruce Springsteen poster from one of his Giants Stadium hitches, and his prized coaching keepsake—a framed tie that Sue Paterno gave him from Joe Paterno’s closet after the Penn State coach’s death in 2012.

Are you ******* kidding me?

Watch a Bucs game from 2012 or 2013. Schiano is a poor man's Muschump.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd take Schiano in a heartbeat...especially when you consider how retarded of a hire this administration could be capable of and what they could do next.

It boggles my mind that many on this board bash Schiano but praise Butch. I swear to God many of you are either under the age of 23 or have amnesia. Butch was a God awful gameday coach.

Don't want either coaching miami. Give me a new name not a retread unless thst retread is a younger and motivated jimmy johnson

Advertisement
Back