AFTER A&M what is our record CIS?

Based on 2 weeks and what we’ve seen all around we should be able to win 1 of the big 3. Losing to anyone outside those guys would be a pretty big disappointment.

Again that’s based on 2 weeks and we know **** changes.

Advertisement
We’ve found a way to lose games we should’ve won vs UNC… and we have looked like we belonged on the same field when we’ve played Clemson recently.

That’s changed. We have the talent and coaching to beat Clemson this year.

Sorry if I'm misreading your comment but are you saying we were close to Clemson during the last time we faced them? They beat us by halftime. They were men playing with boys in that game

UNC and Clemson games all of the sudden look much easier
We’ve found a way to lose games we should’ve won vs UNC… and we have looked like we belonged on the same field when we’ve played Clemson recently.

That’s changed. We have the talent and coaching to beat Clemson this year.
Sorry if I'm misreading your comment but are you saying we were close to Clemson during the last time we faced them? They beat us by halftime. They were men playing with boys in that game
Typo… that was supposed to be “we haven’t…”

I said 9-3 in the pre-season poll. After seeing the first two weeks, I think we can beat every team on our schedule today except for FSU. We’ll see what happens with injuries and how both teams progress. It’s not impossible. They can be beat.

Advertisement
You were already wrong on this subject before
giphy.gif

Advertisement
from here on out, we SHOULD be favored in every game except FSU and maybe Clemson..

so 10-2 or 11-1 should be our record if we win the games we're supposed to and lose the games we're supposed to...

Advertisement
Should be 5-0 going into UNC. I said if they could at worst split between FSU, UNC, Clemson, and A&M I would be happy. Just have to hope we don't drop a game that we shouldn't lose like to Louisville or Nc State.

Before the year started I thought 9-3 was the ceiling, 8-4 was a solid (and most realistic) season, and 7-5 would be reasonable but slightly disappointing season.

I would bump that up 1 win now.

Ceiling: 10-2
Most realistic: 9-3
Reasonable but slightly disappointing: 8-4

We will have inconsistencies on both offense and defense. But it’s the injuries that I think will determine how far we go.

Advertisement
I feel better about claiming 9-3 but we also don't know how bad A&M is/will be.

Last year after we "hung" with them for the whole game but kept shooting ourselves in the foot I still felt like we'd go 8-4 or so and it just turned out that A&M was a bad team that went 5-7 (with a bunch of close losses).
A&M will be a good team this year. Not great, but good. Their QB has heart I will say that. He made some good throws while getting smacked! Pause. And their Oline is solid. We had to blitz to get pressure, but never sacked him because he was getting the ball out quick. But our defense is probably the second best defense they will see if they play UGA.

It will be interesting to see how good this win looks at the end of the year.

Texas A & M is probably going 6-6 or 7-5 this year

Advertisement
Back