After a bad night and little sleep this is what I saw

Give them a chance? Been waiting 15 years. Where do we as a fan base draw the line ?
There is no line to draw. Newsflash, your a “so called fan” you have no power what so ever”. Turn of the television if you would like or go root for some other team!

Advertisement
I'm with you OP on Thomas, always hear how elite he is, why we just had to have him back - for this??? A non-factor on offense, muffed the punt that cost us the game, and dropped a TD pass that looked to hit him in his hands.

Advertisement
I'm with you OP on Thomas, always hear how elite he is, why we just had to have him back - for this??? A non-factor on offense, muffed the punt that cost us the game, and dropped a TD pass that looked to hit him in his hands.

Been saying this when people cried he quit

Quit on his hs team
Quit on us

What exactly has he proven to show us he’s elite? Some garbage yards in garbage time against LSU? A nice little punt return against a trash VT team?

Bruh embrassed??? You slept on it and still overreacted.

We had no run game so he went to wildcat and manufactured running yards and a TD.

We were getting killed on the edges so he went to the screen game.

Enos is going to evaluate and realize where he could improve but embrassed...nah
Exactly! Some of these people on here need tampons.

Bruh embrassed??? You slept on it and still overreacted.

We had no run game so he went to wildcat and manufactured running yards and a TD.

We were getting killed on the edges so he went to the screen game.

Enos is going to evaluate and realize where he could improve but embrassed...nah

Yet him and nanny did nothing to help a kid getting completely overwhelmed from the very start. Hardly any chipping or max protections.

Advertisement
Give them a chance? Been waiting 15 years. Where do we as a fan base draw the line ?
Not after the first game of a new regime, new offensive system, and freshman littering the field at key offensive positions. Never mind the fact that this was basically a road game....neutral site my ***.

Not after the first game of a new regime, new offensive system, and freshman littering the field at key offensive positions. Never mind the fact that this was basically a road game....neutral site my ***.

This game had an Al Golden losing to Maryland feel to it. I really had high hopes this team would be different and it was just bad all the way around.

Dan Enos should be completely embarrassed by the offense show he put on last night. Enos was a total disappointment and after the first drive he was useless. The offensive tackles were not ready and got no help. There was NO imagination to the play calling and Jarren had no time to throw and he will learn as he progresses. JARREN HAS A VERY BRIGHT FUTURE. The most frustrated players have to be Wiggens, Hightower, and Pope. Where does Tate Martell earn the right to play a ton in the second half after losing the QB battle then masquerading a a wideout for 7-10 days? Goodness gracious Dan are you kidding me or are you that stupid? Saban is laughing his tail off right now.
Jarren did hold the ball too much but isn't that on Enos too? The kid made some A+ throws last night. We had several drops and please don't tell me anymore how JT is elite. He dropped a TD pass in the end zone and clearly muffed a punt which was the most costly turnover of the game. That was a game changer to say the least. The defense played well but the FL DL line and LB's are better than ours. I think we hang our hats on the defense during the season as usual. The tackling was suspect at times but good enough to win.
For myself I'm totally disappointed with Manny and Enos. The offensive was disorganized with too many penalties and a slew of wasted TO's. I thought Randy and Al were on the sidelines again. In 36 years attending games this was the biggest fiasco of mistakes I have ever witnessed in my life. Florida gave us the game so many times and this was a game WE SHOULD HAVE WON HANDS DOWN.
The punting was okay and was better than last year but needs to improve. Yes Bubba did miss the FG but it was NOT a chip shot because the angle was about as bad as it gets. With all the unplanned 5 yard penalties we took during the game there was a need to step back 5 yards for that attempt for a better angle. That was a mental error on MANNY. For the most part we were out coached AGAIN and I can only say that I'm feeling several losses unless we clean up everything. The stupidity of Blades committing the penalty at the end was a dagger.
The running backs are the real deal and Dallas was exceptional. Some more screen passes would have helped last night. The officiating was absolutely pathetic where both sides got screwed but we took the brunt. In the end it seems to me this program will flounder until we get a superior OL because with all our weapons our offense looks inferior to other major college programs. We certainly can bounce back like the 1983-4 campaign but MANNY has his work cut out for him. I'm am thoroughly disappointed in the performance last night like everyone else. Maybe the only difference is the coaches let us all down big time in my opinion.
I completely agree with you on Martell getting on the field way too much. How does he jump all those guys and get so much PT in a matter of a week? No quicker way to start losing players than to do that. They were trying too many gadget plays with Martell when we had just gotten a turnover. Wasted opportunity. Let the players play that earned the right to play.

I didn't like the lack of adjustment to the pass rush. Our freshman bookends got abused and received no help. It looks like they didn't plan to give any help and made no adjustment. The 1st series went well because we used a quick short passing game. Later, Florida play tight coverage and took that away. Enos had no answer after that point because he didn't adapt the blocking to handle the outside pass rushing pressure.

Let's see how the team improves and what adjustments the coaches make for game 2 at UNC.

This game had an Al Golden losing to Maryland feel to it. I really had high hopes this team would be different and it was just bad all the way around.
Florida is not the equivalent of 2011 Maryland. We were simply not ready to win yesterday, but the experience will come as the season progresses. The coaches and players will improve.

Advertisement
Florida is not the equivalent of 2011 Maryland. We were simply not ready to win yesterday, but the experience will come as the season progresses. The coaches and players will improve.

Didn't say they were. It had the same feel to it. Like slightly hopeful and then well we looked like garbage.

Didn't say they were. It had the same feel to it. Like slightly hopeful and then well we looked like garbage.
If we look like **** against UNC in two weeks, I’ll be on your side. But I really want to see how we rebound after a bye week.

Advertisement
If we don't blow UNC out Manny is on notice.
Define blowout. I’m thinking we need to win by at least two touchdowns, but I don’t expect us to beat them by 40. It’s their home opener with a new coach and that place will be going bananas. I expect the game to be close in the 1st half, but then we run away with it in the second.

While many things ultimately contributed to our down fall, numero uno would have to be the freshman tackles on the line. The 11 sacks and 14tfl was too much to overcome. Saw a lot of flashes of how we should look though. Jarren s first drive was legit. Deejay finding a way for yards was cool. Osborne looked good. Thomas has a rough night but made some plays too.

Advertisement
Back