Adrian Colbert making his case to start

If he's starting, we're in big trouble because that means Redwine just isn't that good. We're relying on a guy who started like 4 games in his college career and had a few tackles. A guy who was passed up by a Freshman in 2014 and didn't eve record a statistic in the 2015 season. I guess the only hope is that his skills are far, far better suited for CB than S.

Or he's back in the scheme that he was originally recruited to Texas to play in and it fits him. He has more experience in it than anyone on the team not named Diaz or Banda.

I wouldn't put my money on it.
Dude stfu we needed a CB this kid came to play . He has a second chance now he's making the best of it
It you negative d/ck head . Just maybe he should of been playing CB his entire career

Lmao relax. I'm glad he came for depth purposes, I'm not sure where I said otherwise. I just think if he's our #2 and we're talkin him up then it's an indictment on our cb's save Corn.
You know nothing about Colbert. You just want to fake knowledge by playing the negative game.

Advertisement
One of the reasons Colbert struggled at Texas is that he was out of position. He is thriving at corner where he can rely on his length and speed.

One of the reasons Colbert struggled at Texas is that he was out of position. He is thriving at corner where he can rely on his length and speed.

Thanks D $ , lot of kids come into play a position but better suited to play another . I have two who could be switched . Not so sure Johnson shouldn't play CB. Next one Henderson if he has that game breaking speed he might be better for our team at O

Or he's back in the scheme that he was originally recruited to Texas to play in and it fits him. He has more experience in it than anyone on the team not named Diaz or Banda.

I wouldn't put my money on it.
Dude stfu we needed a CB this kid came to play . He has a second chance now he's making the best of it
It you negative d/ck head . Just maybe he should of been playing CB his entire career

Lmao relax. I'm glad he came for depth purposes, I'm not sure where I said otherwise. I just think if he's our #2 and we're talkin him up then it's an indictment on our cb's save Corn.
You know nothing about Colbert. You just want to fake knowledge by playing the negative game.

****, you exposed me. Don't beat me up.

For those who know what is Redwines game? Cover Corner? Ball Hawk?

He's got grapes

Boulders. Kid has a pretty good all-around game. Prototype boundary corner build. Combination of size, speed, length, and fluidity make him capable of cover various WR types(though I wouldn't leave him on a smaller speed guy but he'll get the job done here and there). I think he'll shine in press & bump & run type coverages, pretty much everything we didn't do during the OhNo ****show.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back